PR Newswire (Aug 4, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jul 16, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jun 18, 2014)
American Capital Senior Floating, Ltd. to Present at Wells Fargo Securities Specialty Finance ConferencePR Newswire (May 14, 2014)
Wed, Jun. 18, 4:36 PM| Comment!
Fri, May. 23, 7:36 AM
- The selloff in BDCs is a buying opportunity, writes BDC reporter, noting the opportunity today to invest in a basket of BDCs (using BDCS as a proxy) at an 11% higher yield than just three months ago. The sector is yielding 43% more than high yield bonds (HYG) and nearly double floating rate loans (BKLN).
- The higher yield, of course, reflects market concern distributions are set to fall (and BKCC and MCGC cut in Q1), but for the sector as a whole, distributions have been fairly stable over the last three years. Further, a number of players are under-leveraged or in growth phase, and occasionally have realized gains which are paid out as special distributions.
- Keep this list around, says BDC Reporter, musing on those who may boost payouts over the next year: ACAS, ARCC, ACRE, ACSF, CPTA, FDUS, FSFR, FULL, HCAP, HTGC, MAIN, MVC, TAXI, PSEC, TCPC, TSLX
- ETFs: BDCL, BDCS, BIZD
Mon, May. 5, 6:42 PM
Tue, Mar. 18, 6:22 AM| Comment!
Tue, Jan. 7, 7:44 AM
- American Capital Senior Floating (ACSF) expects to sell 10M shares at $15 each for estimated net proceeds of about $149M. The underwriters expect to reserve up to 299.9K shares of stock for sale to American Capital Asset Management - a portfolio company of American Capital (ACAS), and up to 200.1K shares for sale to certain employees of ACAS.
- Net proceeds will be used to pay of a credit facility from ACAM, repay ACAS for assistance with the offering, and to build the company's book of business.
- Press release
- SEC Form N-2
ACSF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR