Mon, Feb. 9, 4:05 PM| 2 Comments
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:17 PM| Comment!
Sep. 17, 2014, 4:16 PM| Comment!
Jun. 18, 2014, 4:36 PM| Comment!
May. 23, 2014, 7:36 AM
- The selloff in BDCs is a buying opportunity, writes BDC reporter, noting the opportunity today to invest in a basket of BDCs (using BDCS as a proxy) at an 11% higher yield than just three months ago. The sector is yielding 43% more than high yield bonds (HYG) and nearly double floating rate loans (BKLN).
- The higher yield, of course, reflects market concern distributions are set to fall (and BKCC and MCGC cut in Q1), but for the sector as a whole, distributions have been fairly stable over the last three years. Further, a number of players are under-leveraged or in growth phase, and occasionally have realized gains which are paid out as special distributions.
- Keep this list around, says BDC Reporter, musing on those who may boost payouts over the next year: ACAS, ARCC, ACRE, ACSF, CPTA, FDUS, FSFR, FULL, HCAP, HTGC, MAIN, MVC, TAXI, PSEC, TCPC, TSLX
- ETFs: BDCL, BDCS, BIZD
May. 5, 2014, 6:42 PM
Mar. 18, 2014, 6:22 AM| Comment!
Jan. 7, 2014, 7:44 AM
- American Capital Senior Floating (ACSF) expects to sell 10M shares at $15 each for estimated net proceeds of about $149M. The underwriters expect to reserve up to 299.9K shares of stock for sale to American Capital Asset Management - a portfolio company of American Capital (ACAS), and up to 200.1K shares for sale to certain employees of ACAS.
- Net proceeds will be used to pay of a credit facility from ACAM, repay ACAS for assistance with the offering, and to build the company's book of business.
- Press release
- SEC Form N-2
ACSF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR