Accretive Capital Partners Reiterates Its Demand for Immediate Dutch Auction Tender Offer Followed by Sale of Actions Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- The Board of Directors of Actions Semiconductor should, without further delay...
- Authorize a Dutch auction tender offer for no less than $100 million to repurchase shares at a price up to the company’s tangible book value of $3.57/share.
- Retire all repurchased shares so that shareholders may realize the value of the tender offer.
- Correct the blatant misuse of company assets resulting from direct conflicts of interest among certain Board members.
- Sell the company immediately thereafter.