Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.NASDAQ
Thu, Dec. 1, 3:14 PM
- Egalet (EGLT +2.5%) files a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) with the FDA seeking approval of a change to the label of OXYADO (oxycodone HCl) tablets to include an abuse deterrent claim for the intravenous route of abuse.
- OXAYDO incorporates the Acura Pharmaceuticals' (ACUR -0.6%) Aversion technology, a patented mixture of gelling ingredients and nasal irritants designed to discourage typical methods of opioid abuse. Egalet secured global rights to the product in January 2015.
Mon, Nov. 14, 4:21 PM
Tue, Oct. 18, 7:35 AM
- KemPharm (NASDAQ:KMPH) inks a license agreement with Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR) for its Aversion Technology which deters drug prescription drug abuse by turning into a gel when dissolved and contains compounds that irritate the nasal passages if the drug is snorted.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Acura will receive an upfront payment of $3.5M and will earn low-single-digit royalties on net sales. KemPharm will have development and commercialization rights for up to three immediate-release product candidates and will have an option to use Aversion Technology in more than three products. Acura will be eligible for additional payments should KemPharm exercise the option.
Tue, Sep. 13, 12:45 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 8:14 AM
Fri, Jun. 10, 12:48 PM
Fri, Jun. 10, 11:00 AM
Thu, Jun. 9, 9:11 AM
Mon, May 23, 6:57 AM
- Purdue Pharma L.P. settles its patent infringement suit against Egalet (NASDAQ:EGLT) and licensor Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR) related to OXAYDO (oxycodone HCl, USP) tablets CII, specifically U.S. Patent Nos. 8,389,007 and 9,308,171. Purdue agreed to dismiss the claims and both parties agreed not to pursue any further action on OXAYDO, an immediate-release oxycodone. There are no financial obligations to either company.
- Egalet will continue to market the product.
Mon, May 2, 4:43 PM
- Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR): Q1 EPS of -$0.28 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $0.2M (-96.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.05M.
Tue, Apr. 12, 5:46 PM
- Thinly traded nano cap Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR) is up 13% after hours, albeit on only 4,163 shares, in response to its announcement that the FDA has designated Phase 1-stage LTX-04 for Fast Track review.
- LTX-04, an abuse-deterrent formulation of the opioid hydromorphone, utilizes the company's LIMITX technology which is designed to address abuse by excess oral consumption by retarding the release of the active ingredient as more tablets are consumed.
- Fast Track status provided for more frequent interactions with the FDA review team and a rolling review of the New Drug Application (NDA).
Fri, Mar. 18, 11:52 AM
- Insmed (INSM -0.7%) initiated with Buy rating and $23 (105% upside) price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN +0.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $574 (57% upside) price target by Gabelli & Co.
- RegenRx Biopharmaceuticals (OTCQB:RGRX -7.9%) initiated with Buy rating and $2 (245% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC -1.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $103 (84% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- Acura Pharmaceuticals (ACUR) initiated with Buy rating and $6 (183% upside) price target by Roth Capital.
- NeoGenomics (NEO -0.2%) initiated with Buy and $8 (26% upside) price target by Benchmark.
- Depomed (DEPO -0.5%) initiated with Outperform rating and $21 (62% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT +1.6%) initiated with Buy and $6 (380% upside) price target by Roth Capital.
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:35 PM
- Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR): Q4 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $2.7M (+409.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Dec. 29, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:55 PM
- Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR): Q3 EPS of -$0.23
- Revenue of $0.21M (+40.0% Y/Y)
Oct. 12, 2015, 9:17 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR) is up 13% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that it has received a $2.5M milestone payment from licensee Egalet (NASDAQ:EGLT) triggered by the first commercial shipments of OXAYDO (oxycodone HCl) tablets that incorporate Acura's AVERSION abuse-deterrent technology.
- The milestone payment was part of the collaboration agreement signed in January. The contract also provides for an additional one-time payment of $12.5M when global net sales of OXAYDO reach $150M in a calendar year as well as tiered mid-single-digit to double-digit royalties.
- AVERSION is a patented mixture of gelling ingredients and nasal irritants designed to discourage typical methods of opioid abuse.