Alcobra: How Good Is The Post Hoc Trial Analysis?
Kanak Kanti De
Kanak Kanti De
Mon, Sep. 12, 11:00 AM
Tue, Aug. 30, 12:47 PM
Tue, Aug. 30, 11:01 AM
Tue, Aug. 30, 7:53 AM
Tue, Aug. 30, 7:04 AM
Mon, May 16, 9:30 AM
Mon, May 16, 8:04 AM
Fri, Feb. 19, 8:22 AM
- MacroGenics (NASDAQ:MGNX) initiated with Buy rating and $36 (110% upside) price target by Janney Capital.
- Alcobra (NASDAQ:ADHD) initiated with Buy rating with a $10 (95% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:VRX) initiated with Buy rating and $150 (60% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- Ocular Therapeutix (NASDAQ:OCUL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target maintained at $15 (81% upside).
- HealthStream (NASDAQ:HSTM) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a price target of $25 (16% upside) by Needham.
- Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ:JUNO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Guggenheim.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Chardan Capital. Price target lowered to $375 (3% downside risk) from $400.
- Community Health Systems (NYSE:CYH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Avondale. Price target lowered to $18 (20% upside).
Wed, Feb. 17, 10:03 AM
- Alcobra (ADHD +2.2%) Q4 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $3.3M (-32.7%); SG&A: $1.3M (-7.1%); Net Loss: ($4.9M) (+27.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.20) (+60.0%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $13.5M (-46.2%); SG&A: $5M (-13.8%); Net Loss: ($19.4M) (+40.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.90) (+62.5%); Quick Assets: $40.7M (+87.6%).
- No guidance given.
Wed, Feb. 17, 8:02 AM
- Alcobra (NASDAQ:ADHD): Q4 EPS of -$0.20 beats by $0.04.
Wed, Feb. 10, 10:40 AM
- The FDA designates Amarantus BioScience Holdings' (OTCQX:AMBS +11.1%) eltoprazine an Orphan Drug for the treatment of Parkinson's disease levodopa-induced dyskinesia (PD-LID).
- Phase 2-stage eltoprazine, a small molecule neuromodulator, is a 5HT 1A/1B receptor agonist under development for PD-LID and adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (NASDAQ:ADHD).
- PD-LID is an involuntary movement disorder that results from prolonged levodopa-based therapy, the standard-of-care for patients with Parkinson's disease. PD-LID occurs in as many as 80% of PD patients. It is difficult to treat and prevents patients from performing routine daily tasks.
- Among the benefits of Orphan Drug status is a seven-year period of market exclusivity for the indication, if approved.
- Previously: First patient dosed in Amarantus Bio's mid-stage study of eltoprazine in movement disorder (July 20, 2015)
Nov. 13, 2015, 5:44 PM
Nov. 13, 2015, 10:54 AM
- Alcobra (ADHD -14.3%) prices its previously announced public offering of 6.175M shares of common stock at $6.50 per share. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 926,250 shares. Closing date is November 18.
Nov. 12, 2015, 4:50 PM
- Alcobra (NASDAQ:ADHD): Q3 EPS of -$0.20 beats by $0.11.
Sep. 21, 2015, 9:19 AM
Sep. 21, 2015, 9:03 AM
- The FDA designates Alcobra's (NASDAQ:ADHD) MDX for Fast Track review for the treatment of Fragile X syndrome, an inherited caused by mutations in the FMR1 gene that results in a range of developmental problems such as learning disabilities and cognitive impairment. It affects one in 4,000 males and one in 6,000 females.
- Orphan Drug-tagged Metadoxine Extended Release (MDX) is a modulator of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), an abundant neurotransmitter in the central nervous system, especially in the cerebral cortex where thinking occurs and sensations are interpreted. It is in Phase 2 development for Fragile X and Phase 3 development for the treatment of adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Fast Track status provides for more frequent interactions with the FDA review team and a rolling review of the New Drug Application (NDA).
- Shares are up 14% premarket on increased volume.