Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. ADROTCQX
Thu, Nov. 17, 9:15 AM
Thu, Jul. 21, 5:55 AM
Sun, Jul. 3, 2:50 PM
- via Barclays:
- "Although stocks in the U.S. and Europe have partially bounced back from the sharp selloff sparked by the U.K. referendum result, risks remain prevalent. [Analyst] Keith Parker foresees further equity downside alongside a prolonged market bottoming process, during which positioning is likely to turn much more defensive at active managers.
- "With this in mind, our stock screen this week highlights Overweight-rated stocks that screen defensively based on sector and equity beta but are also expected to generate superior ROE and free cash flows in FY1.
- "Our screen considers the following factors: i) Large-cap (US $5 billion+) stock in the consumer staples, utilities, telecom or healthcare sectors. ii) Adjusted beta less than 1.0. iii) Rated Overweight by Barclays equity research. iv) 15%+ ROE and 4.5%+ FCF yield expected in FY1, based on Barclays estimates."
- The stocks: Aetna (NYSE:AET), BT Group plc (NYSE:BT), Cardinal Health (NYSE:CAH), Coloplast (OTC:CLPBF, OTCPK:CLPBY), CVS (NYSE:CVS), Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL), Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX), Glanbia (OTC:GLAPF, OTCPK:GLAPY), Grifols (NASDAQ:GRFS), Imperial Brands (OTCQX:IMBBY, OTCQX:ITYBF), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Ahold (OTCQX:AHONY, OTCQX:AHODF, OTCQX:AHOND), LabCorp (NYSE:LH), Perrigo (NYSE:PRGO), Telus (NYSE:TU), Unilever (UL, UN), UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH)
- See full table here.
Wed, Jun. 1, 7:21 AM
- Koninklijke Ahold N.V. ADR (OTCQX:AHONY): Q1 EPS of €0.29.
- Revenue of €11.77B (+4.3% Y/Y).
Thu, May 26, 12:42 PM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG) declares annual net dividend of €1.31/ADR.
- Payable June 7; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 27.
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:04 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG): Q1 EPS of €1.05
- Revenue of €6.15B (+5.7% Y/Y)
Thu, Mar. 31, 5:40 PM
Wed, Mar. 16, 1:53 PM
- Ahold (OTCQX:AHONY) and Delhaize (NYSE:DEG) announce that they won approval for their merger from the Belgian Competition Authority. The development completes the regulatory process for the deal in Europe.
- The approval is conditional on the companies paring 13 stores from their portfolio.
- The merger is expected to be finalized in the middle part of this year.
Thu, Mar. 3, 8:36 AM
- Koninklijke Ahold N.V. ADR (OTCQX:AHONY): Q4 EPS of €0.31
- Revenue of €9.79B (+21.5% Y/Y)
Thu, Mar. 3, 2:59 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG): Q4 EPS of €1.10
- Revenue of €6.32B (+9.0% Y/Y)
Fri, Jan. 22, 9:35 AM| Fri, Jan. 22, 9:35 AM
Nov. 11, 2015, 10:27 AM
- Ahold (OTCQX:AHONY) and Delhaize (DEG +3.2%) both trade higher with the merger of the two grocery companies still on track to occur in the middle of 2016.
- Management of Ahold confirmed the merger status along with Q3 earnings which came in ahead of consensus estimates. Results in the Netherlands and the U.S. were solid.
- Ahold Q3 results and presentation (.pdf)
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:58 AM
- Delhaize (NYSE:DEG): Q3 EPS of €1.14.
- Revenue of €6.14B (+14.6% Y/Y).
Aug. 21, 2015, 11:13 AM
- Ahold (OTCQX:AHONY) will introduce a new brand when a bfresh store opens in the Boston area, reports The Supermarket News.
- The concept is aimed at younger consumers looking for fresh/organic food.
- The area of Boston picked by Ahold to build the store has nearby Whole Foods Market and Trader Joe's stores.
Jul. 30, 2015, 3:34 AM
Jul. 20, 2015, 7:48 AM