Advent Software, Inc.NASDAQ
May 7, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Advent Software (NASDAQ:ADVS): Q1 EPS of $0.34 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $103.3M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.75M.
- Shares +0.02% AH.
May 6, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ADVS, AGO, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, ALSK, AMBR, AMH, ASYS, AVNW, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BKD, CA, CBS, CDXS, CERN, CNAT, CORT, CROX, CUTR, CYBR, DATA, DIOD, DXPE, EBS, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EGY, ENOC, ENV, ERII, ESPR, EVC, EZPW, FLDM, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GALE, GDOT, GEOS, GST, GXP, HTGC, IMPV, INWK, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KEYW, KTOS, LBTYA, MAIN, MCHP, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MNST, MOH, MTD, MTRX, NGVC, NHI, NOG, NUAN, NVAX, NVDA, OLED, OMED, OUTR, PCTY, PETX, PLNR, POST, PRO, PSIX, RBA, RBCN, RIGL, RJET, RMAX, RMTI, RPTP, RRMS, SAAS, SEMG, SFM, SGMS, SLW, SPPI, SRC, SREV, SSNI, STMP, SWIR, TCX, TEAR, TGI, THOR, TLLP, TNGO, TPC, TRMR, TRUE, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Feb. 2, 2015, 5:08 PM
- Financial software firm SS&C Technologies (NASDAQ:SSNC) is paying $2.7B ($44.25/share) in cash/assumed debt to buy money management software vendor Advent Software (NASDAQ:ADVS). The price represents a 6% premium to Advent's Monday close, and a 16% premium to where shares traded before Bloomberg reported of a potential deal last week.
- SS&C: "The combination of SS&C's expertise and technology with Advent's comprehensive offering enables SS&C to build on its mission to offer the greatest depth of expertise, software technology and services. The transaction capitalizes on a broad trend: global financial services customers' increased interest in outsourcing solutions."
- The deal is expected to close in Q2, yield $45M/year in cost synergies in three years, and be financed with "$3.0 billion of debt financing and cash on hand and approximately $400 million of equity." SS&C now expects 2016 EPS of $3.05-$3.15; the 2015 consensus is at $2.61.
- SSNC +1.7% AH to $55.48.
Feb. 2, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Advent Software (NASDAQ:ADVS): Q4 EPS of $0.36 in-line.
- Revenue of $100.7M (+3.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.14M.
Feb. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:18 PM
- Advent Software (NASDAQ:ADVS): Q3 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $98.98M (+2.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.71M.
Oct. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 28, 2014, 4:27 PM
- Advent Software (NASDAQ:ADVS): Q2 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $100.4M (+4.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.58M.
Jul. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Apr. 29, 2014, 9:48 AM
- Chegg (CHGG +6.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill ahead of Thursday's Q1 report.
- AudioCodes (AUDC +2.5%) has been started at Outperform by William Blair ahead of tomorrow's Q1 report.
- IT hardware distributors Tech Data (TECD +2%) and Ingram Micro (IM +2%) have been upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James.
- IPO underwriters have assigned four bullish ratings, and one neutral rating, to GrubHub (GRUB -0.1%), and six bullish ratings to Five9 (FIVN +6.4%).
- Advent Software (ADVS +3.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Sandler O'Neill after posting Q1 results yesterday afternoon. Advent guided for Q2 revenue of $96M-$98M (below a $99.2M consensus), and full-year revenue of $395M-$403M (in-line with a $400.2M consensus). The company also announced a $0.13/share quarterly dividend (1.9% yield).
Apr. 28, 2014, 4:17 PM
- Advent Software, Inc. (ADVS): Q1 EPS of $0.33 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $96.8M (+4.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.26M.
Apr. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 3, 2014, 4:20 PM
- Advent Software, Inc. (ADVS): Q4 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $97.57M (+6.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.21M.
Feb. 3, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2013, 4:57 PM
- Advent Software (ADVS): Q3 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $96.8M (+7% Y/Y) beats by $2.16M. (PR)