Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Oct. 7, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 29, 2014, 6:32 PM
- Aegion (NASDAQ:AEGN): Q2 EPS of $0.34 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $322.87M (+33.4% Y/Y) misses by $5.86M.
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Apr. 29, 2014, 6:33 PM
- Aegion (AEGN): Q1 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $306.23M (+35.6% Y/Y) beats by $34.73M.
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACE, ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AFL, ANIK, ARI, AUY, AXS, AZPN, BGFV, BOOM, BXP, CALX, CAP, CEB, CEMP, CHE, CHRW, CLD, CMRE, CNQR, COLM, CRAY, DLB, DNB, DWA, EBAY, EEFT, EIX, EPR, ESRX, EZPW, FARO, FEIC, FISV, GMED, GNW, GPRE, HURN, IPHI, LOGM, MAC, MAR, MEOH, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NDLS, NFX, NUVA, OHI, OI, PNRA, PRXL, REXX, RFMD, RNG, RNR, RPXC, RVBD, SIMG, SKT, SLCA, SM, STR, STX, SWI, TE, THG, TMH, TRLA, TRN, TTS, TWTR, ULTI, USNA, VNR, VPRT, VRSK, WSH, X, XCO.
Feb. 25, 2014, 6:34 PM
- Aegion Corporation (AEGN): Q4 EPS of $0.40 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $315.67M (+16.2% Y/Y) misses by $4.22M.
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:35 PM
Dec. 18, 2013, 1:33 PM
Dec. 18, 2013, 8:07 AM
- Aegion (AEGN) revises its FY13 outlook to reflect "actual results" from last month and an updated forecast for December.
- FY13 non-GAAP EPS now seen at $1.27-1.32 down from previous guidance of $1.53-1.60. Consensus is $1.42.
- Q4 non-GAAP EPS now seen at $0.40-0.45. Consensus in $0.58.
- "Commercial and Structurals North American business continued to struggle to build momentum in the U.S. during October and November," the company says, blaming a "a stall in sales activity," "project performance issues from inadequate cost estimation," and "certain delays in the setup of new projects in hand," among other factors. (PR)
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:36 AM
- Aegion Corporation (AEGN): Q3 EPS of $0.44 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $307.6M misses by $29.06M. (PR)
Aug. 20, 2013, 3:52 PM
- It's not surprising Q3 guidance in the water and renewable-energy sector was relatively subdued given mixed economic data and continuation of delayed orders for big projects, says Wedbush, however ...
- Only Tetra Tach ((TTEK) showed ill-effect from the sequestration and instead there are encouraging signs out of municipalities.
- Xylem (XYL) and Watts Water (WTS) said Europe had been worse than expected, but saw recent stabilization. While several noted weakness in China, A.O. Smith (AOS) bucked the trend with a 30% increase in sales there.
- Wedbush's favorites are low-risk, high performers like Pentair (PTR), Franklin Electric (FELE), and Valmont Industries (VMI). Valmont is a controversial name, but the team fells concerns over slowing irrigation business are baked into the stock and the valuation - particularly given the balance sheet and ROIC - is compelling.
- Names to avoid are Nuverra Environmental (NES), Aegion (AEGN), and Energy Recovery (ERII) given disappointing quarters for the first two and an extremely overvalued ERII.
- ETFs of note: FIW, CGW, PHO, PIO.
Aug. 16, 2013, 3:23 PM
- Aegion (AEGN +1.8%) moves up after announcing that its subsidiary, Insituform Technologies USA, has won a $6.7M contract from the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District.
- The company previously won two contracts in April valued at approximately $10.4M.
- The project entails Insituform installing over 34 miles of its cured-in-place pipe in wastewater pipelines ranging from 8-inches in diameter to 60-inches in diameter throughout the city of St. Louis and surrounding county, as part of a $.4.6B capital improvement and replacement plan.
Jul. 31, 2013, 4:12 AM
- Aegion (AEGN): Q2 EPS of $0.34 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $242.1M misses by $29.3M. (PR)
Jul. 12, 2013, 1:27 PM
Aegion's (AEGN -0.3%) Insituform Technologies gets a $10.6M contract from the city of Montreal to "rehabilitate" nine miles of wastewater pipelines. (PR)| Jul. 12, 2013, 1:27 PM
Aegion Corp. provides infrastructure protection, proprietary technologies and services. It operates through three segments: Infrastructure Solutions, Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. The Infrastructure Solutions segment provides infrastructure rehabilitation and strengthening solutions... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Heavy Construction
Country: United States
Other News & PR