What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AEGR) Q3 results ($M): Total Revenues: 67.3 (+54.0%); JUXTAPID sales: 58.8 (+34.6%); MYALEPT sales: 8.5 (+19.7%).
- Net Loss: (9.8) (-66.3%); Loss Per Share: (0.34) (-70.0%); Quick Assets: 71.7 (-80.9%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total Revenues: $230M - 245M from $205M - 235M; JUXTAPID Sales: $205M - 215M from $195M - 215M; MYALEPT Sales: $25M - 30M from $10M - 20M; Non-GAAP Operating Expenses: $195M - 205M; CF Ops: positive.
- Due to the breach of certain covenants under a loan agreement with Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), the company is in default on its $25M term loan. SVB has granted a temporary forbearance on the loan and the company has reclassified $25.5M of its cash as restricted cash as a result of the default.
- Shares are up 12% after hours on increased volume.
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AEGR): Q3 EPS of -$0.34 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $67.3M (+54.1% Y/Y) beats by $7.71M.
- Shares +8.2%.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AEGR): Q2 EPS of $0.23 beats by $0.51.
- Revenue of $64.2M (+78.3% Y/Y) beats by $5.22M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
May 4, 2015, 4:14 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AEGR): Q1 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.32.
- Revenue of $57.3M (+112.5% Y/Y) beats by $4.38M.
May 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AEGR, AEIS, APC, APU, ATEN, BALT, BBRG, BKH, CAR, CDE, CGNX, CHUY, CKEC, CXO, DENN, DNB, DVA, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FBP, FN, FNF, HIL, IDTI, IM, ININ, INN, INVN, IRG, ITRI, KS, LMNX, LSCC, MATX, MCEP, MDU, MERU, MIC, MUSA, NLS, NUVA, ONDK, OTTR, PACD, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PTCT, QLYS, RAIL, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SGY, SHO, SNHY, STAG, THC, TXRH, UGI, VNO, XEC, XPO
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AEGR): Q4 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $51.7M (+111.0% Y/Y) beats by $3.11M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ADSK, AEGR, AHT, AIRM, AL, APEI, ARUN, AVD, BCEI, BIO, BLOX, CERS, CLNE, CROX, CSU, CUBE, DGI, ECOL, ECPG, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EVHC, GPS, HLF, HPTX, IM, IMMR, JCP, KBR, KND, LYV, MAIN, MDRX, MENT, MITT, MNST, MTZ, MVNR, NMBL, NOG, NVAX, OLED, OUT, OVTI, PE, PEGA, PFMT, PKT, PODD, PSIX, RBA, RMTI, ROST, RP, RPTP, RRMS, SB, SBAC, SEMG, SGM, SPLK, SRC, SREV, SWN, SZYM, TPC, TUBE, TUMI, TWOU, UHS, UIL, UNXL, VGR, WIFI, WTR, WTW
Oct. 31, 2014, 12:25 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR -41.1%) plummets to 52-week lows after reporting a wider than expected Q3 loss and issuing downside guidance for FY 2014.
- AEGR now sees 2014 revenues of $150M-$160M from its prior range of $180M-$200M and below $172M analyst consensus estimate, after Q3 sales of its flagship Juxtapid drug fell $5M short of expectations at $44M.
- Shares are downgraded by at least five firms, including BofA Merrill, which cut its rating all the way down to Underperform from Buy.
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:32 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AEGR): Q3 EPS of -$0.20 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $43.67M (+167.4% Y/Y) misses by $4.97M.
- Shares -32.91%.
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Oct. 27, 2014, 12:21 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR +2%) will report Q3 results on October 30 after the close. The conference call will begin at 5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($0.14) per share on revenues of $48.6M.
Jul. 29, 2014, 7:22 PM
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR +1.8%) Q2 results: Net Product Sales: $36.0M (+453.8%); Operating Expenses: $41.3M (+68.6%); Operating Loss: (9.4M) (+49.7%); Net Loss: ($9.6M) (+49.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.33) (+50.0%); Quick Assets: $104.7M (-17.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: Juxtapid sales: lower end of previously announced range of $180M - 200M; operating expenses: $145M - 155M from $185M - 195M; CF Ops: >0 in 2H (unch).
Other News & PR