High Return On Equity Calls For A Higher Valuation On American Equity
Nov. 19, 2015, 4:34 PM
- American Equity (NYSE:AEL) declares $0.22/share annual dividend, 10% increase from prior dividend of $0.20.
- Forward yield 0.82%
- Payable Dec. 14; for shareholders of record Nov. 30; ex-div Nov. 25.
Nov. 20, 2014, 4:28 PM
- American Equity Investment Life Holding Company (NYSE:AEL) declares $0.20/share annual dividend, 11.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.18.
- Forward yield 0.74%
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 1; ex-div Nov. 26.
Nov. 21, 2013, 4:56 PM
- American Equity Investment Life Holding Company (AEL) declares $0.18/share annual dividend, 20.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.15.
- Forward yield 0.77%
- Payable Dec. 16; for shareholders of record Dec. 2; ex-div Nov. 27.
Nov. 16, 2012, 3:05 AMAmerican Equity Investment Life Holding Co (AEL) declares $0.15/share dividend. For shareholders of record Dec. 3. Payable Dec. 17. Ex-div Nov. 29. (PR) | Nov. 16, 2012, 3:05 AM
American Equity Investment Life Holding Co. engages in the provision, development, and sale of annuity products. Its portfolio includes fixed annuity, life insurance, and health insurance. The company was founded by David J. Noble on December 15, 1995 and is headquartered in West Des Moines, IA.
Industry: Life Insurance
Country: United States
Other News & PR