Wed, Oct. 28, 5:14 PM
Tue, Oct. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:54 PM
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEGN, AEL, AEM, AFFX, ALGT, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATW, BANC, BAX, BKCC, BLKB, BXP, CAVM, CBL, CEMP, CGI, CHDN, CHMT, CLD, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, CROX, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DDR, DOX, DRE, DYAX, EHTH, ELY, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FARO, FB, FBP, FICO, FISV, FMI, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, HLS, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, IXYS, KEG, KEX, KGC, KRA, KRG, KS, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MCK, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NBIX, NE, NOW, NSIT, NTRI, NXPI, O, OGS, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PDM, PEGA, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PTC, PVA, QGEN, QUIK, RKUS, ROG, RRTS, SBAC, SCI, SCTY, SFLY, SGMO, SKX, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, TER, THG, THRM, THRX, TILE, TTEK, UNM, VAR, VGR, VNDA, VRTX, WDC, WES, WFM, WGP, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WSTL, WTS, WYNN
Thu, Apr. 30, 5:07 PM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AIG, AIV, ARAY, ATHN, ATR, AVD, AXTI, BCOR, BCOV, BMRN, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CAP, CATM, CEMP, CENX, CLD, CLMS, CMLS, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DWA, EEP, EGO, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EVHC, EXEL, EXPE, EZPW, FBHS, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FLT, FRGI, FSLR, G, GB, GILD, HABT, HCI, HLS, HME, HTCH, IART, IMMR, INT, ISBC, JDSU, KRG, LEG, LLNW, LNKD, LNT, LRE, LYV, MITK, MOBL, MRC, MRH, MXL, NFG, NKTR, NR, NTRI, OMCL, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, POL, PSA, PXLW, QLGC, RGC, RKUS, ROVI, SEM, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SPWR, SWKS, SYNC, TER, THG, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TS, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, TXTR, UIL, V, VR, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Wed, Feb. 11, 5:08 PM
Tue, Feb. 10, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AEM, AMAT, AMBR, AUY, BIDU, CAKE, CJES, CPA, CRAY, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CVA, CXW, CYS, DDR, DIOD, EFC, EFX, EXL, FET, FEYE, FORR, GAS, HIVE, HNI, HOS, IO, ITRI, LPSN, MET, NSIT, NTAP, NTWK, NU, NVDA, OII, PNRA, PPC, QDEL, REG, SCSS, SKX, SLF, SPRT, STMP, SWM, TAL, TCX, TRIP, TSLA, TSO, TTGT, WFM, ZEN, ZU
Oct. 29, 2014, 7:22 PM
- Agnico Eagle Mines (NYSE:AEM) -1.7% AH after Q3 earnings and revenues both fall short of analyst expectations.
- AEM's Q3 production totaled ~349K oz. of gold, up 10.6% Y/Y, with average cash costs for producing an ounce of gold on a by-product basis rising to $716/oz. from $591 in the same period last year.
- Expects FY 2014 production of ~1.4M oz., exceeding the upper guidance of company guidance, with total cash costs on a by-product basis of $650-$675/oz.
- AEM raises its FY 2015 production forecast 1.6M oz. from a previous outlook for 1.25M oz., as it expects higher output from its Meadowbank mine in Canada, Kittila mine in Finland and Mexican operations.
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:10 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:34 PM
- Agnico Eagle Mines (NYSE:AEM) -1.3% AH after Q2 earnings and revenues miss analyst expectations.
- Payable gold production in Q2 totaled ~326K oz., including 11,878 oz. from the Canadian Malartic mine, up 45% Y/Y, at a cash cost of $626/oz. vs. $785/oz. in the year-ago quarter; AEM cites higher grades at Meadowbank and contributions from commercial production at Goldex and La India.
- Raises FY 2014 production guidance, now seeing 1.35M-1.37M oz., with total cash costs of $650-$675/oz.; all-in sustaining costs are unchanged at $990/oz.
- In a mid-year exploration update, AEM highlights continued expansion at its IVR discovery in Nunavut, a new deep intersection at Kittila, and technical studies progress at the Meliadine and Akasaba West projects.
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:19 PM
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, AEL, AEM, AKAM, ALB, ALL, ALLE, AMC, ANIK, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATW, AUY, AVG, BALT, BGC, BMRN, CATM, CAVM, CBT, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLUB, CMO, CNL, CNW, CODE, COHR, CTRP, CW, CWT, DDR, DRE, DRIV, EGN, EHTH, ELGX, ENTR, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FEIC, FISH, FMC, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HIG, HK, HOLX, HOS, HR, HTH, INT, IPI, ISIL, KBR, KEX, KGC, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MOH, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NANO, NE, NEWP, NOW, OI, OTEX, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PVA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SBRA, SCI, SFLY, SIMG, SPN, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STAG, STMP, STR, SU, SZYM, TCO, TGB, TGI, TS, TSO, TTEK, TTMI, TWTC, UNM, VGR, VPRT, WDC, WFM, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW, YELP
May 1, 2014, 6:32 PM
- Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) +6.4% AH after Q1 earnings more than quadrupled Y/Y and beat estimates, as it set a company record for gold production with 366,421 oz. at total cash costs of $537/oz.
- AEM says it now expects FY 2014 production to come in above its previous high estimate, while costs will come in under the low of its previous forecast range.
- Q1 operating activities provided $247M of cash, up from $146M in the year-ago quarter, despite lower gold prices.
- Sees 2014 capex of $431M, more than previous guidance of $416M, as several new projects were approved.
May 1, 2014, 4:31 PM
Other News & PR