Dec. 15, 2014, 8:43 AM
- AES Corp. (NYSE:AES) agrees to sell a minority stake in its AES US Investments unit for $244M to La Caisse de depot et placement du Québec, or CDPQ.
- The deal will leave AES with an 85% stake in AES US, which is the sole owner of IPALCO Enterprises; in turn, AES US will hold an 82.35% stake in IPALCO after the deal.
- Additionally, CDPQ will invest $349M in IPALCO through 2016 in exchange for a nearly 18% stake in Indianapolis Power & Light.
Dec. 15, 2014, 7:13 AM
- AES (NYSE:AES) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, 100% increase from prior dividend of $0.05.
- Forward yield 3.01%
- Payable Feb. 17; for shareholders of record Feb. 3; ex-div Jan. 30.
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:13 AM
- AES (NYSE:AES): Q3 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $4.44B (+11.0% Y/Y) misses by $290M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Oct. 15, 2014, 5:18 PM
- The AES (NYSE:AES) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.56%
- Payable Nov. 17; for shareholders of record Nov. 3; ex-div Oct. 30.
Oct. 13, 2014, 8:33 AM
- AES Corp. (NYSE:AES) agrees to sell its interest in a Turkish joint venture for $125M, as the global utility company attempts to further streamline its business.
- The assets involved in the sale consist of 364 MW in operating natural gas and hydroelectric facilities, as well as an interest in a coal-fired development project.
- Including this deal, AES says it would have received $2.4B in proceeds from asset sales in the past three years; it says that while the sales have helped cut overhead costs by $200M, or about a third, it still has more MW under construction than at any time in its history.
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:07 AM
- AES (NYSE:AES): Q2 EPS of $0.28 in-line.
- Revenue of $4.31B (+9.4% Y/Y) misses by $80M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AES, AFSI, AINV, AMCX, ATHM, AUXL, BCE, BDBD, BPI, BR, CBB, CCOI, CECE, CECO, CNQ, CQB, CRIS, CTB, DUK, EAT, FUR, FWLT, GBDC, GDP, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HAR, HII, HIMX, HRC, HSC, HSNI, HZNP, ICE, IDCC, IRC, KERX, LAMR, LEAF, LG, LINE, LMIA, LNCE, LPI, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MFC, MMS, MNK, MONT, MPEL, MPW, MYL, NCT, NRF, NRG, NVO, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, OWW, PBH, PHMD, POZN, PRIM, QIWI, RDN, RGLD, RSTI, RTK, SABR, SATS, SFUN, SGM, SNI, SPH, SRE, SRPT, SSYS, SUNE, TDC, TGH, THS, TICC, TK, TPH, VNDA, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV, ZEUS
Jul. 15, 2014, 5:36 PM
- The AES Corporation (NYSE:AES) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.32%
- Payable Aug. 15; for shareholders of record Aug. 1; ex-div July 30.
Jun. 25, 2014, 4:40 PM
- AES Corp. (AES) agrees to sell 45% of its stake in the Masinloc power plant as well as development projects in the Philippines to EGCO Group for $453M; after the sale, AES will own a 51% stake in Masinloc and will continue to manage and operate the plant.
- Separately, AES says recent actions by Bulgaria's energy regulator limiting the ability of the country's national electric company to pass through certain costs to the regulated market could hurt the financial performance of its 690 MW Maritza plant.
Jun. 17, 2014, 5:19 PM
- SunEdison (SUNE) is buying AES' 50% stake in Silver Ridge Power (SRP) for an undisclosed sum. The deal gives SunEdison 50% ownership of 336MW of operating solar projects, and 40% ownership of a 183MW CA solar project to be finished in 2016. (PR)
- The remaining 50% stake in SRP will continue to be owned by Riverstone Holdings. But Riverstone and SunEdison expect SRP to contribute a 266MW operating CA solar project in its possession to SunEdison's TerraForm Power (TERP) YieldCo unit.
- SunEdison also expects to buy Riverstone's share of SRP's interest in the 183MW project, and to contribute a 40% interest in the project to TerraForm in 2016.
- Earlier: Solar stocks jump following SolarCity, Yingli news
May 8, 2014, 6:37 AM
- AES (AES): Q1 EPS of $0.24 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $4.26B (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $110M.
- Shares -1% PM.
May 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Apr. 20, 2014, 8:42 AM
- The AES Corporation (AES) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.40%
- Payable May 15; for shareholders of record May 1; ex-div April 28.
Feb. 26, 2014, 6:08 AM
- The AES Corporation (AES): Q4 EPS of $0.29 in-line
- Revenue of $3.8B (-18.1% Y/Y) misses by $1.65B.
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:05 AM
The AES Corp. is diversified power generation and utility company. The company is organized into six market-oriented Strategic Business units (SBUs): United States, Andes (Chile, Colombia, and Argentina), Brazil, MCAC (Mexico, Central America and Caribbean), EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)... More
Industry: Electric Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR