Thu, Oct. 29, 12:03 PM
Thu, Oct. 29, 6:04 AM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Tue, Oct. 13, 7:26 AM
- Humana (NYSE:HUM) says its non-GAAP EPS guidance for Q3 and 2015 will remain at $2.15 and $7.75, respectively, despite incorporating adjustments for expenses related to the Aetna (NYSE:AET) transaction.
- Its full-year guidance excludes a ~$267M pretax gain ($1.53 per share) from its sale of Concentra that was recognized in H1. Non-GAAP EPS for both Q4 and 2015 exclude transaction-related costs of ~$17M pretax ($0.10 per share) and $11M pretax ($0.07 per share), respectively.
- The company will report Q3 results later this month.
Tue, Aug. 4, 10:32 AM
- Aetna (AET +0.65%) Q2 results: Revenues: $15,240.9M (+5.0%); Health care costs: $10,496.3M (+1.8%); Current & future benefits: $539.2M (+2.6%); SG&A: $2,801.8M (+7.7%); Net Income: $731.8M (+33.3%); EPS: $2.08 (+36.8%).
- Membership (000s): Medical: Commercial: 19,798 (+1.5%); Medicare Advantage: 1,233 (+10.8%); Medicare Supplement: 507 (+16.8%); Medicaid: 2,137 (+4.0%); Total Medical Membership: 23,675 (+2.5%); Total Dental Membership: 14,623 (+1.3%); Pharmacy Benefit Management: Commercial: 10,645 (-1.8%); Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (stand-alone): 1,433 (-10.9%); Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan: 854 (+16.2%); Medicaid: 2,439 (+15.9%); Total Pharmacy Benefit Management Services: 15,371 (+0.5%).
- 2015 Guidance: Operating Earnings Per Share: atleast $7.40 from $7.20 - 7.40.
Tue, Aug. 4, 6:02 AM
Mon, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
Tue, Apr. 28, 7:19 AM
- Aetna (NYSE:AET) Q1 results ($M): Total Revenues: 15,094.1 (+7.9%); Health Care Premiums: 12,940.1 (+8.6%); Health Care Costs: 10.240.5 (+6.9%); Total Benefits and Expenses: 13,727.5 (+6.9%); Operating Earnings: 844.3 (+16.9%); Net Income: 777.5 (+16.8%); EPS: 2.20 (+20.9%).
- Medical Benefit Ratios: Commercial: 77.4% (+0.3%); Government: 81.3% (-4.0%); Health Care: 79.1% (-1.6%).
- Membership (000s): Medical: Commercial: 19,859 (+0.2%); Medicare Advantage: 1,228 (+7.7%); Medicare Supplement: 488 (+5.6%); Medicaid: 2,095 (-1.4%); Dental: 15,555 (+0.4%); Pharmacy Benefit Management: Commercial: 10,789 (+0.5%); Total PBM: 15,425 (+0.7%).
- 2015 Guidance: Operating Earnings Per Share: $7.20 - 7.40 from $7.00.
Tue, Apr. 28, 6:02 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Tue, Feb. 3, 8:56 AM
- Aetna (AET +0.4%) Q4 results: Revenues: $14,771.2M (+12.0%); Operating Expenses: $3,071.4M (+22.5%); Net Income: $232M (-37.1%); EPS: $0.65 (-35.0%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $58,003.2M (+22.6%); Operating Expenses: $10,837.7M (+25.4%); Net Income: $2,040.8M (+6.6%); EPS: $5.68 (+6.6%).
- Medical Membership: 23,548 (+6.1%), Commercial: 19,822 (+5.3%), Medicare Advantage: 1,140 (+17.8%), Medicare Supplement: 462 (+19.7%), Medicaid: 2,124 (+5.4%).
- Medical Benefit Ratios (MBRs): Commercial: 82% (+0.4%), Government: 84.4% (-3.0%); Healthcare: 83% (-1.1%).
- MBRs FY2014 results: Commercial: 80.2% (+0.1%); Government: 84.9% (-3.0%); Healthcare: 82.2% (-0.8%).
- 2015 Guidance: operating earnings per share of at least $7.00.
Tue, Feb. 3, 6:03 AM
Mon, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Oct. 28, 2014, 10:09 AM
- Aetna (AET +0.6%) Q3 results: Revenues: $14,727.8M (+13.0%); Health Care Premiums: 12,588.4 (+14.2%); Operating Expenses: $2,714.7M (+17.8%); Operating Expense Ratio: 18.4% (+4.0%); Operating Income: $638.6M (+5.7%); Net Income: $594.5M (+14.6%); EPS: $1.67 (+21.0%).
- Medical Membership: 23,574 (+2.0%); Commercial: 19,893 (+2.0%); Medicare Advantage: 1,135 (+2.0%); Medicare Supplement: 448 (+3.2%); Medicaid: 2,098 (+2.1%).
- Medical Benefit Ratios (MBRs): Commercial: 81% (+0.6%); Government: 84% (-3.4%); Healthcare: 82.3% (-1.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: Operating Earnings Per Share of $6.60 - $6.70 from $6.45 - $6.60.
Oct. 28, 2014, 9:30 AM
- From this morning's call:
- We continue to actively examine our experience for an uptick in utilization, specifically towards the newly approved all oral hepatitis seed treatments.
- We also continue to closely monitor the outpatient category, particularly emergency department usage.
- As we noted in September, the pharmacy category remains pressured, and the outpatient category continues to run towards the high end of our projected range.
- But our inpatient physician and ancillary categories remain well-behaved.
- Based on our year-to-date experience and revised full-year outlook, we currently project that Aetna's standalone 2014 commercial medical cost trend will now be in the middle- to upper-end of our original projected range of 6% to 7%.
Oct. 28, 2014, 6:12 AM
Aetna Inc. is a health care benefit company, which offers traditional and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans.
Other News & PR