Almost Family Positioned To Roll Up Home Health
Joseph Kinnison, CFA
Joseph Kinnison, CFA
Wed, May 4, 7:36 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Wed, Mar. 2, 8:38 AM
- Almost Family (AFAM) Q4 results: Revenues: $145.2M (+16.3%); G&A: $62M (+23.0%); Operating Income: $5.5M (-31.3%); Net Income: $2.8M (-40.4%); EPS: $0.28 (-44.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.62 (+29.2%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $532.2M (+7.3%); G&A: $218.3M (+5.3%); Operating Income: $32.1M (+31.0%); Net Income: $20M (+44.9%); EPS: $2.05 (+41.4%); Non-GAAP EPS: $2.20 (+22.9%); Quick Assets: $7.5M (+8.7%).
- No guidance given.
Wed, Mar. 2, 7:33 AM
Tue, Mar. 1, 5:30 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q2 EPS of $0.52 in-line.
- Revenue of $129.18M (+4.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.96M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Aug. 26, 2015, 11:42 AM
- Home healthcare company Amedisys (NASDAQ:AMED) has significantly amped up its acquisition ambitions, putting together a lengthy list of possible targets as it looks to consolidate a fragmented industry.
- New CEO Paul Kusserow says the company is looking at more than 200 candidates for outright M&A as well as joint ventures and partnerships: "We have a lot of firepower, a lot of powder, to go out and buy things on a large scale."
- That's up from 15 prospects in its deal pipeline just six months ago.
- Changes to how the government pays for home healthcare for Medicare patients stands to benefit Amedisys, as weaker performers are driven out, Kusserow says: "There is going to be tremendous consolidation in this industry if these things come close to fruition."
- Amedisys is one of the larger players in the sector, along with Kindred Healthcare (NYSE:KND), Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM) and LHC Group (NASDAQ:LHCG).
Jul. 30, 2015, 7:58 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q2 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $127.37M (+1.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.07M.
Jun. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
May 6, 2015, 9:15 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q1 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $128.4M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.15M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 9:16 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q4 EPS of $0.47 in-line.
- Revenue of $124.76M (+29.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.7M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:39 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q3 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $123.74M (+39.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.64M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 9:44 AM
- Almost Family (AFAM +9.5%) Q2 results: Revenues: $124.9M (+44.6%); Gross Margin: $59.4M (+47.4%); Operating Expenses: $52.3M (+46.1%); Operating Income: $7.0M (+59.1M); Net Income: $4.1M (+57.3%); EPS: $0.42 (+55.6%); Quick Assets: $2.8M (-77.0%); Cash Burn: ($1.9M) (-134.7%).
- No guidance given.
Aug. 6, 2014, 7:48 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q2 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $124.93M (+44.6% Y/Y) beats by $3.43M.
May 6, 2014, 11:33 AM
- Almost Family (AFAM -2.8%) net service revenues: $120M (+40.4%); Visiting Nurse: $95.8M (+43.8%); Personal Care: $24.3M (+28.6%); operating income: $2.3M (-56.6%); net income: $1.3M (-59.4%); EPS: $0.13 (-62.9%); cash and equiv: $8.4M (-31.1%); CF Ops: $384K (-95.7%).
- Visiting Nurse: average # of locations: 172 (+68.6%); patient months: 81.5K (+49.3%); admissions: 25.2K (+54.6%); billable visits: 657K (+40.0%).
- Personal Care: average # of locations: 61 (unch); revenue/billable hour: $19.16 (+8.4%).
Almost Family, Inc. provides home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. The company operates its business through two segments: Visiting Nurse and Personal Care. The Visiting Nurse segment provides skilled nursing; and physical, occupational and speech therapy services... More
Industry: Home Health Care
Country: United States
Other News & PR