Almost Family IncNASDAQ
Fri, Oct. 21, 7:46 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform with a $55 (31% upside) price target by RBC Capital.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Jefferies. Price target raised to $95 (17% upside) from $87.
- Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ:ABUS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell with a $3 price (0% upside) target by Chardan Capital.
- Quintiles IMS Holdings (NYSE:Q) downgraded to Hold from Buy with a $79 (6% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Anthem (NYSE:ANTM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by JPMorgan. Price target lowered to $132 (6% upside) from $154.
- Bluebird bio (NASDAQ:BLUE) downgraded to Sell from Hold by Cantor Fitzgerald. Price target lowered to $37 (32% downside risk) from $42.
- Henry Schein (NASDAQ:HSIC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Baird. Price target lowered to $164 (7% upside) from $176.
Tue, Oct. 18, 10:24 AM
- Almost Family's (NASDAQ:AFAM) acquisition of Community Health's (NYSE:CYH) home health assets is "very accretive" and not adequately reflected in its shares, Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut says.
- The deal underscores Almost Family's low valuation. Tanquilut says AFAM is "meaningfully undervalued." Maintains Buy rating and $58 price target. Implied upside 44.5%.
- AFAM is up another 3.6% today to $40.15.
Mon, Oct. 17, 11:56 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap Almost Family (AFAM +8.3%) heads north on modestly higher volume in response to its announcement that it has inked a deal with Community Health Systems (CYH -0.3%) for a controlling interest in CHS Home Health, comprised of 74 home health and 15 hospice branch locations in 22 states. CYH's home health and hospice businesses generate $170M and $30M, respectively, in annual revenues. The transaction increases the number of AFAM branches to 340 with an annualized revenue run rate of more than $800M. It will be accretive to EPS in 2017.
- Under the terms of the agreement, AFAM will acquire an 80% interest in CHS Home Health for $128M, subject to a working capital adjustment. The transaction should be completed this quarter.
Wed, Aug. 3, 7:35 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AFAM, ALE, APO, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLDT, CLH, CLX, CRL, CROX, CRTO, CSTE, CWEI, D, DDD, DIN, DLPH, DM, DNOW, DOC, EE, ENR, FCPT, FUN, GEL, HFC, HUM, HYH, ICE, ING, INSY, INXN, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LINC, LMOS, MDC, MEMP, MFA, MTOR, NBL, NSM, NVMI, ODP, ORBK, OXY, PERI, POR, RRD, SBGI, SC, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SMG, SMP, SPR, SR, SUM, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VER, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, XEL, ZTS
Wed, May 4, 7:36 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q1 EPS of $0.53 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $153.7M (+19.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Wed, Mar. 2, 8:38 AM
- Almost Family (AFAM) Q4 results: Revenues: $145.2M (+16.3%); G&A: $62M (+23.0%); Operating Income: $5.5M (-31.3%); Net Income: $2.8M (-40.4%); EPS: $0.28 (-44.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.62 (+29.2%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $532.2M (+7.3%); G&A: $218.3M (+5.3%); Operating Income: $32.1M (+31.0%); Net Income: $20M (+44.9%); EPS: $2.05 (+41.4%); Non-GAAP EPS: $2.20 (+22.9%); Quick Assets: $7.5M (+8.7%).
- No guidance given.
Wed, Mar. 2, 7:33 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q4 EPS of $0.62 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $145.22M (+16.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.79M.
Tue, Mar. 1, 5:30 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q2 EPS of $0.52 in-line.
- Revenue of $129.18M (+4.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.96M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Aug. 26, 2015, 11:42 AM
- Home healthcare company Amedisys (NASDAQ:AMED) has significantly amped up its acquisition ambitions, putting together a lengthy list of possible targets as it looks to consolidate a fragmented industry.
- New CEO Paul Kusserow says the company is looking at more than 200 candidates for outright M&A as well as joint ventures and partnerships: "We have a lot of firepower, a lot of powder, to go out and buy things on a large scale."
- That's up from 15 prospects in its deal pipeline just six months ago.
- Changes to how the government pays for home healthcare for Medicare patients stands to benefit Amedisys, as weaker performers are driven out, Kusserow says: "There is going to be tremendous consolidation in this industry if these things come close to fruition."
- Amedisys is one of the larger players in the sector, along with Kindred Healthcare (NYSE:KND), Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM) and LHC Group (NASDAQ:LHCG).
Jul. 30, 2015, 7:58 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q2 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $127.37M (+1.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.07M.
Jun. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
May 6, 2015, 9:15 AM
- Almost Family (NASDAQ:AFAM): Q1 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $128.4M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.15M.