AmTrust Financial: Potential Double With Little Downside
Brian Grosso • 20 Comments
Brian Grosso • 20 Comments
Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM| Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM
Tue, May 3, 1:37 PM
Tue, May 3, 7:01 AM
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Tue, Apr. 19, 9:07 AM
- “We view the proposed acquisition of ANV as a transformative transaction for AmTrust’s (NASDAQ:AFSI) Lloyd’s operation," says CEO Barry Zyskind.
- AmTrust is buying ANV Holdings from Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for $218.7M in cash. The funding will come from working capital. Last year, ANV generated gross written premium of $508M, and its three managed syndicates reported gross written premium of $710M. The deal is expected to close in Q3.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: My Top Insurance Stocks For 2016 (March 12)
Mon, Apr. 4, 11:56 AM
- AmTrust Financial (AFSI -4.6%) which in the past has had to deal with accounting allegations, dismisses BDO as its public accounting firm, and awards the work to KPMG.
- Now read: AmTrust: Investment Income Can't Keep Up With Workers' Compensation Growth (Feb. 27)
Wed, Feb. 10, 12:26 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 7:02 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Dec. 15, 2015, 4:41 PM
- It'll be a two-for-one stock split, and will be implemented through a 100% stock dividend payable on Feb. 2 for shareholders of record as of Jan. 19.
- AFSI +1.5% to $61.90 after hours.
Nov. 11, 2015, 9:23 AM
- The 5M share sale generated gross proceeds of $315M, suggesting a price of $63 per share. The underwriters retain an option to buy another 750K shares at that price.
- AFSI down 5.5% premarket to $62.90
- Previously: AmTrust announces capital raise to fund acquisitions (Nov. 10)
Nov. 11, 2015, 9:16 AM
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:31 PM
- AmTrust Financial (NASDAQ:AFSI) launches a 5M share secondary offering, with underwriter greenshoe of up to another 750K shares.
- A portion of the proceeds will be used to fund the National Borg and Republic acquisitions.
- Shares -0.1% in thin after hours action.
Nov. 3, 2015, 1:40 PM
- AmTrust Financial Services (NASDAQ:AFSI) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.83%
- Payable Jan. 15; for shareholders of record Jan. 4; ex-div Dec. 30.
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:09 AM
- AmTrust Financial Services (NASDAQ:AFSI): Q3 EPS of $1.79 beats by $0.43.
- Revenue of $1.05B (+14.8% Y/Y) beats by $50M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. provides insurance services. It operates through three segments: Small Commercial Business, Specialty Risk and Extended Warranty and Specialty Program Business. The Small Commercial Business segment provides workers compensation to small businesses that operate... More
Industry: Property & Casualty Insurance
Country: United States
Other News & PR