AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.NASDAQ
Fri, Nov. 11, 9:25 AM
Thu, Nov. 3, 1:29 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 7:04 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AFSI, AGIO, AGU, AKRX, AMAG, AMCX, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, ARCB, ARW, AVP, BCE, BDX, BLL, CCC, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CHTR, CI, CLDT, CNSL, COMM, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CYBR, DDD, DNR, DW, ECA, EFOI, ENB, ENOC, EVA, FCPT, FI, FIG, FMSA, GEL, GEO, GIL, GLOG, GOGO, H, HAR, HFC, HHS, HII, HMHC, HRC, HSC, IBP, ICPT, INSY, IPCC, IQNT, IRWD, IT, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LDOS, LFUS, LINC, LNG, LXP, MFA, MGA, MITK, MITL, MPEL, MPG, MPW, MSGN, NERV, NGS, NNN, NXTM, OGE, ONCE, ONDK, PBH, PDCE, PGTI, PNW, PRFT, PWR, RDUS, RFP, RGEN, ROLL, RWLK, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SPGI, SQBG, STFC, STOR, TDY, TGI, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TVPT, TWI, TX, UNT, USCR, VGR, VWR, WILN, WPC, WRLD, ZEUS
Fri, Oct. 28, 9:17 AM
- A subsidiary of Independence Health Group, AmeriHealth Casualty Insurance generated gross written premium of about $116M last year. The all-cash deal is expected to close before year-end, pending regulatory approval.
- The purchase will expand AmTrust's (NASDAQ:AFSI) presence as one of the largest workers' comp carriers in PA and NJ, says CEO Barry Zyskind.
Tue, Aug. 2, 12:57 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:03 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM
- AmTrust Financial Services AFSI has acquired Total Program Management for an undisclosed sum in cash.
- Total program management is a managing general agency focused on programs that offer workers’ compensation insurance to the health care industry.
- It collected $47.1M insurance premium in 2015.
Tue, May 3, 1:37 PM
- AmTrust Financial Services (NASDAQ:AFSI) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.31%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record July 1; ex-div June 29.
Tue, May 3, 7:01 AM
- AmTrust Financial Services (NASDAQ:AFSI): Q1 EPS of $0.77 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.07B (+12.7% Y/Y) misses by $30M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Tue, Apr. 19, 9:07 AM
- “We view the proposed acquisition of ANV as a transformative transaction for AmTrust’s (NASDAQ:AFSI) Lloyd’s operation," says CEO Barry Zyskind.
- AmTrust is buying ANV Holdings from Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for $218.7M in cash. The funding will come from working capital. Last year, ANV generated gross written premium of $508M, and its three managed syndicates reported gross written premium of $710M. The deal is expected to close in Q3.
- Now read: My Top Insurance Stocks For 2016 (March 12)
Mon, Apr. 4, 11:56 AM
- AmTrust Financial (AFSI -4.6%) which in the past has had to deal with accounting allegations, dismisses BDO as its public accounting firm, and awards the work to KPMG.
- Now read: AmTrust: Investment Income Can't Keep Up With Workers' Compensation Growth (Feb. 27)
Wed, Feb. 10, 12:26 PM
- AmTrust Financial Services (NASDAQ:AFSI) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. (Split adjusted)
- Forward yield 2.31%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record April 1; ex-div March 30.
Wed, Feb. 10, 7:02 AM
- AmTrust Financial Services (NASDAQ:AFSI): Q4 EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.06B (+16.7% Y/Y) beats by $10M.