Tue, Aug. 2, 12:57 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:03 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM| Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM
Tue, May 3, 1:37 PM
Tue, May 3, 7:01 AM
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Tue, Apr. 19, 9:07 AM
- “We view the proposed acquisition of ANV as a transformative transaction for AmTrust’s (NASDAQ:AFSI) Lloyd’s operation," says CEO Barry Zyskind.
- AmTrust is buying ANV Holdings from Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for $218.7M in cash. The funding will come from working capital. Last year, ANV generated gross written premium of $508M, and its three managed syndicates reported gross written premium of $710M. The deal is expected to close in Q3.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: My Top Insurance Stocks For 2016 (March 12)
Mon, Apr. 4, 11:56 AM
- AmTrust Financial (AFSI -4.6%) which in the past has had to deal with accounting allegations, dismisses BDO as its public accounting firm, and awards the work to KPMG.
- Now read: AmTrust: Investment Income Can't Keep Up With Workers' Compensation Growth (Feb. 27)
Wed, Feb. 10, 12:26 PM
- AmTrust Financial Services (NASDAQ:AFSI) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. (Split adjusted)
- Forward yield 2.31%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record April 1; ex-div March 30.
Wed, Feb. 10, 7:02 AM
- AmTrust Financial Services (NASDAQ:AFSI): Q4 EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.06B (+16.7% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Dec. 15, 2015, 4:41 PM
- It'll be a two-for-one stock split, and will be implemented through a 100% stock dividend payable on Feb. 2 for shareholders of record as of Jan. 19.
- AFSI +1.5% to $61.90 after hours.
Nov. 11, 2015, 9:23 AM
- The 5M share sale generated gross proceeds of $315M, suggesting a price of $63 per share. The underwriters retain an option to buy another 750K shares at that price.
- AFSI down 5.5% premarket to $62.90
- Previously: AmTrust announces capital raise to fund acquisitions (Nov. 10)
Nov. 11, 2015, 9:16 AM
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:31 PM
- AmTrust Financial (NASDAQ:AFSI) launches a 5M share secondary offering, with underwriter greenshoe of up to another 750K shares.
- A portion of the proceeds will be used to fund the National Borg and Republic acquisitions.
- Shares -0.1% in thin after hours action.