First Majestic: A Case Of Cost Cutting Into Your Own Flesh
Itinerant • 13 Comments
Itinerant • 13 Comments
First Majestic's Fiscal Conservatism Pays Off
First Majestic Silver To Acquire SilverCrest Mines: Analysis & Conclusions
Itinerant • 15 Comments
Itinerant • 15 Comments
Wed, Jun. 8, 9:16 AM
Fri, Jun. 3, 3:58 PM
- Gold miner stocks are skyrocketing, with the sector enjoying its best day in nearly seven years, as the disappointing May jobs report helped spark a strong rally in the yellow metal.
- The VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX +11.1%) surged more than 10% on heavy volume, and all 24 of the ETF’s U.S. equity components traded higher, with 10 of them enjoying double-digit percentage gains.
- In today's trade: ABX +12.9%, NEM +9.5%, GG +7.7%, AEM +11.1%, OTCPK:NCMGY +10.7%, KGC +15.4%, SLW +9%, FNV +9.1%, RGLD +9.4%, EGO +9.8%, GFI +13.7%, SBGL +8.2%, HMY +13%, IAG +16.4%, AU +14.4%, GOLD +8.6%, AUY +13.9%, NGD +9.6%, HL +12.1%, CDE +11.6%, TAHO +10.8%, NG +12.2%, AG +12.3%, PAAS +8.9%.
- ETFs: GDX, NUGT, GDXJ, GGN, DUST, SIL, JNUG, GLDX, JDST, SGDM, ASA, SLVP, RING, PSAU, SGDJ, TGLDX, GDXX, GDJJ, GDXS, GDJS
Fri, Jun. 3, 9:16 AM| Fri, Jun. 3, 9:16 AM | 26 Comments
Tue, May 10, 4:11 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:35 PM
- AG, ALB, ALRM, AMBC, AMRS, ATSG, BUFF, CALL, CGIX, CHMI, CJES, CSLT, CYTX, DGLY, DIS, DXPE, EA, ECPG, ENSG, ESIO, EVRI, EXAM, FF, FIVN, FNGN, FOGO, FOR, FOSL, FTEK, FUEL, GALE, HCKT, HLIT, HLTH, ICUI, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, KEYW, KGC, LDRH, MTSC, NEWR, NUAN, PLNT, PSEC, PVCT, QNST, QTM, RBCN, RELY, REXX, RMTI, RTK, SCSC, TDOC, VTAE, XON, XONE, ZAGG, ZFGN, ZGNX, ZLTQ
Fri, May 6, 9:11 AM
Tue, Apr. 19, 9:17 AM
Wed, Mar. 23, 9:16 AM
Thu, Mar. 3, 5:39 PM
Thu, Feb. 25, 12:06 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Thu, Feb. 11, 9:13 AM
- Gainers: DDD +15%. AG +14%. FSM +13%. TRIP +12%. MUX +11%. AUY +11%. SBGL +11%. GFI +10%. AGI +10%. LC +10%. GG +10%. CDE +9%. EGO +9%. KGC +9%. HMY +9%. IAG +9%. EXPE +8%. ABX +8%. NEM +8%. SLW +8%. SSRI 8%. AU 7%. AEM 7%. HL 7%. NG 7%. CSCO 6%. SKX 5%.
- Losers: FLO -18%. INCY -15%. SFL -13%. MYL -13%. BTU -13%. ZNGA -13%. SNOW -11%. IFF -10%. ELMD -9%. AVP -8%. CS -7%. BCS -7%. SUNE -6%. CIG -5%. TWTR -6%.
Dec. 28, 2015, 12:57 PM
- Much like oil/gas firms (hurt by fresh oil price declines), coal, gold, and silver miners are having a rough day. End-of-year tax and fund selling could be playing a role. Comex gold is down a moderate 0.6%, and Comex silver down 3.2%. The S&P is down 0.5%.
- Notable coal decliners: Peabody Energy (BTU -13.6%), Westmoreland Coal (WLB -6.4%), CONSOL Energy (CNX -9%), and Cloud Peak Energy (CLD -4%).
- Notable gold decliners: Goldcorp (GG -3.5%), Barrick Gold (ABX -3.1%), Newmont Mining (NEM -4%), Kinross Gold (KGC -3.8%), Gold Fields (GFI -6.7%), AngloGold Ashanti (AU -5%), Harmony Gold (HMY -6.5%), and Sibanye Gold (SBGL -4.2%).
- Notable silver decliners: Silver Wheaton (SLW -3.8%), Pan American Silver (PAAS -3.6%), First Majestic Silver (AG -6.9%), Tahoe Resources (TAHO -4.9%), and Coeur Mining (CDE -5.8%).
- ETFs: GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PSLV, PHYS, USLV, SIVR, SGOL, ZSL, UGL, DGP, GTU, GLL, UGLD, DZZ, SLVO, GLDI, DSLV, OUNZ, DGL, DBS, DGZ, DGLD, USV, GEUR, UBG, GYEN, TONS, QGLDX
Dec. 18, 2015, 5:41 PM
Nov. 16, 2015, 7:12 AM
- First Majestic Silver (NYSE:AG): Q3 Adj. EPS of -$0.06 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $44.7M (+9.6% Y/Y)
Oct. 14, 2015, 9:12 AM
- First Majestic Silver (NYSE:AG) -3.3% premarket after reporting Q3 total production at its five operating silver mines in Mexico for reached ~3.55M equiv. oz. of silver, relatively unchanged compared to last year.
- AG says it plans additional layoffs and mine plan revisions, citing continued weak metal prices, to ensure that free cash flow is generated across the entire business.
- AG also says full operations have begun at the Santa Elena mine in Mexico due to the acquisition of SilverCrest Mines; Santa Elena is the company's sixth operating mine and is expected to increase annual silver equivalent production by more than 25%.
First Majestic Silver Corp. is engaged in the business of the production, development, exploration and acquisition of mineral properties with a focus on silver in Mexico. The company owns five producing mines in Mexico: La Encantada Silver Mine in Coahuila State, La Parrilla Silver Mine in... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Other News & PR