Mar. 9, 2015, 3:50 PM
- Molecular diagnostics firm AltheaDx (NASDAQ:IDGX) formally withdraws its planned IPO due to market conditions. It announced a postponement last month.
- Infraredx (Pending:REDX) and AutoGenomics (NASDAQ:AGMX) have also postponed their debuts.
- Biotech bulls should take note here.
- Previously: AltheaDx postpones IPO (Feb. 11)
- Previously: AltheaDx on deck for IPO (Jan. 27)
- Previously: AutoGenomics on deck for IPO (Feb. 5)
- Previously: Infraredx on deck for IPO (Jan. 25)
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Vista, CA-based AutoGenomics (Pending:AGMX) is set for its IPO of 3.75M shares of common stock at $11 - 13.
- The commercial stage molecular diagnostics firm markets a line of automated analyzers called Infiniti that utilizes a multiplexing, continuous flow, random access microarray platform for genetic marker detection. Its Infiniti HTS (High Throughput System) can process up to 384 samples per run and up to 6,912 patient results in 24 hours. It currently offers 62 different test panels with an additional 16 in development.
- Financial Performance:
- 2014 (9 mo.) ($M): Revenues: 18.7 (+41.1%); Operating Expenses: 10.2 (-5.9%); Net Loss: (1.0) (+85.7%); CF Ops: (0.8) (-999%).
- 2013: Revenues: 18.1 (-1.8%); Operating Expenses: 13.6 (+45.7%); Net Loss: (7.1) (-182.1%); CF Ops: (1.8) (-371.3%).