Yesterday, 7:41 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 6:11 AM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:30 PM
- ABG, AGR, AKS, ASTE, ATI, AXE, BAX, BHI, BPOP, CAT, CIT, CNC, CPLA, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, EAT, EDU, ETR, FBC, FBP, FCAU, FCX, FELE, GBX, GLW, GM, GPK, HUBB, IIVI, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LMT, LPT, MAS, MDSO, MINI, MMC, MMM, MRK, NCI, NLSN, NVS, PCAR, PG, PII, PNR, R, RTIX, S, SAVE, SCHN, SERV, SHW, SIR, ST, STAY, TNC, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, WAB, WAT, WDR, WHR, WSO
Tue, Jul. 19, 6:09 AM
Sun, Jul. 17, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jul. 14, 2:41 PM
Mon, Apr. 25, 11:18 PM
- Avangrid (NYSE:AGR): Q1 EPS of $0.63 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $1.67B beats by $170M.
Wed, Apr. 20, 1:50 PM
- Avangrid (NYSE:AGR) declares $0.432/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.52%
- Payable July 1; for shareholders of record June 10; ex-div June 8.
Mon, Feb. 22, 7:53 AM
- Avangrid (NYSE:AGR) declares $0.432/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 4.16%
- Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 10; ex-div March 8.
Mon, Feb. 22, 7:46 AM
- Avangrid (NYSE:AGR): FY15 Net Income of $267M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 6:24 PM
- In its Q4 13-F, David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital has disclosed a 380K-share stake in YELP, a 5.2M-share stake in AvanGrid (NYSE:AGR), and a 500K-share stake in Baxter (NYSE:BAX).
- As previously disclosed, Greenlight opened positions in Macy's and Mylan; the respectively firm owned 6.7M and 2.9M shares at the end of Q4. A 4M-share position in BNY Mellon (NYSE:BK) was unloaded.
- AGR +2.2% after hours. Yelp is up modestly.
Mon, Jan. 4, 9:02 AM| Mon, Jan. 4, 9:02 AM
- December monthly performance was: -3.11%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: -7%
- $0.31 in dividends were paid in December
- Top 10 Holdings as of 11/30/2015: Vector Group Ltd (VGR): 1.82%, PBF Energy Inc Class A (PBF): 1.24%, UIL Holdings Corp (UIL): 0.96%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 0.85%, B&G Foods Inc (BGS): 0.78%, Laclede Group Inc (LG): 0.76%, ALLETE Inc (ALE): 0.71%, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS): 0.7%, Avista Corp (AVA): 0.67%, Theravance Inc (THRX): 0.66%
Dec. 10, 2015, 8:22 AM
- Connecticut's utilities regulator approved the $3B merger of UIL Holdings (NYSE:UIL) and Spanish energy company Iberdrola (OTCPK:IBDSF, OTCPK:IBDRY) late yesterday, permitting the deal to close this quarter.
- The state's Public Utilities Regulatory Authority rejected the deal in a preliminary decision in July, saying the benefits for the public were not "tangible and sizable," but finally concluded that the application met its financial, managerial, technical and public interest requirements.
Dec. 1, 2015, 9:27 AM| Dec. 1, 2015, 9:27 AM
- November monthly performance was: +2.31%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: -3%
- $0.13 in dividends were paid in November
- Top 10 Holdings as of 10/30/2015: Vector Group Ltd (VGR): 1.76%, PBF Energy Inc Class A (PBF): 1.05%, UIL Holdings Corp (UIL): 0.98%, WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): 0.87%, SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS): 0.81%, Laclede Group Inc (LG): 0.77%, B&G Foods Inc (BGS): 0.75%, ALLETE Inc (ALE): 0.71%, New Jersey Resources Corporation (NJR): 0.69%, Diebold Inc (DBD): 0.68%
Nov. 17, 2015, 9:11 AM
- The United Illuminating Company, a subsidiary of UIL Holdings (NYSE:UIL), has sealed an agreement with the town of Woodbridge, CT to build a state-of-the-art microgrid - powered by FuelCell (NASDAQ:FCEL) - which will ensure that critical municipal facilities have reliable power.
- The FuelCell power plant will provide 2.2 megawatts of ultra-clean power to the electric grid under normal operation.
Nov. 2, 2015, 4:23 PM
- UIL Holdings (NYSE:UIL): Q3 EPS of $0.28 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $330.5M (+12.8% Y/Y) beats by $12.13M.