What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 16, 2015, 7:49 PM
- In its 13F filing, Soros Fund Management revealed it's bailed out on its Herbalife (NYSE:HLF) bet by liquidating a near 2M-share position in Q3 -- likely at a profit -- and added stakes in Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) and Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), as well as boosting Allergan (NYSE:AGN) as its top holding.
- Herbalife is up almost 47% YTD as Soros and Carl Icahn lined up on the long side against bearish investors including Bill Ackman. The Soros fund also reduced its put holdings on the S&P 500, to 836K shares from 2.9M.
- Behind the Allergan add, Soros disclosed a $137.5M investment in PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) and ended the quarter with a $32.8M investment in Netflix, as well as $9.9M in Wynn.
- Aside from Allergan, the Soros Fund's biggest holding was in Adecoagro (NYSE:AGRO).
- Overall market value of the Soros holdings dropped to $6.61B, from $10.75B.
Nov. 13, 2015, 7:51 AM
- Adecoagro (NYSE:AGRO): Q3 Adj. EBITDA of $47.1M (-13.9% Y/Y).
Aug. 13, 2015, 11:41 PM
- Adecoagro (NYSE:AGRO): Q2 Net income of $1.3M (flat Y/Y)
May 14, 2015, 5:28 PM
- Adecoagro (NYSE:AGRO): Q1 net income of $13.8M
Mar. 20, 2015, 12:09 AM
- Adecoagro (NYSE:AGRO): FY14 net income of $2.4M
- Gross sales of $723M (+12.2% Y/Y)
Nov. 12, 2014, 6:19 PM
- Adecoagro (NYSE:AGRO): Q3 Net Income of $11.2M
- Revenue of $202.76M (+14.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.48M.
Aug. 15, 2014, 1:29 AM
- Adecoagro (NYSE:AGRO): Q2 Net Income of $1.5M
- Revenue of $197.5M (+5.0% Y/Y) misses by $10.2M.
Dec. 13, 2013, 5:39 PM
Aug. 14, 2013, 4:56 PM
- Adecogro (AGRO): Q2 Net loss of -$26.9M. (PR)
Adecoagro SA is an agricultural company in South America, with operations in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. Its activities includes farming crops and other agricultural products, dairy operations, sugar, ethanol & energy production.
Other News & PR