SA News • Wed, Nov. 12
- AGTC is a clinical-stage biotechnology firm, developing treatments for severe inherited diseases of the eye.
- AGTC plans to raise $50.0 million in its upcoming IPO, offering 3.6 million shares at an expected price range of $13-$15 per share.
- We plan to avoid this IPO, due to AGTC products being far from commercialization, and negative press around a potential biotech bubble.
There are no Transcripts on AGTC.
Wed, Nov. 12, 5:00 PM
Fri, Nov. 7, 5:35 PM
Fri, Sep. 26, 4:20 PM
- Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC -1.3%) reports results:
- Fiscal Q4: Revenues: $0.1M (-67.1%); Operating Expenses: $4.5M (+173.4%); Net Loss: ($4.5M) (-216.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.32) (+999%); Quick Assets: $73.1M (+219.2%).
- Fiscal 2014 results: Revenues: $1.1M (+19.9%); Operating Expenses: $13.7M (+201.7%); Net Loss: ($15.9M) (-218.0%); Loss Per Share: ($4.46) (+902.6%).
- No financial guidance given.
Fri, Sep. 26, 4:08 PM
Fri, Aug. 29, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jun. 5, 12:49 PM
Mon, Jun. 2, 12:50 PM
Wed, Apr. 9, 12:45 PM
Mon, Apr. 7, 12:45 PM
Wed, Mar. 12, 8:46 AM
- Applied Genetic Technologies intends to sell 3.57M shares at a price of $13-15 in its Nasdaq IPO.
- At $14, Applied Genetic would raise a net $44.8M.
- The company, which develops gene therapy for inherited retinal disease, plans to trade under the ticker symbol "AGTC."
- There's also a greenshoe option of 535,650 shares. (S-1)
- ETF: IPO
AGTC vs. ETF Alternatives
Applied Genetic Technologies Corp is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is primarily developing gene therapy products designed to transform the lives of patients with severe inherited orphan diseases in ophthalmology.
Other News & PR