There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Mar. 12, 9:34 AM
- Accretive Health (AH) is facing delistment from the NYSE before markets open on Monday after saying that it expects to miss a March 19 deadline to file restated financial reports.
- In March last year, Accretive Health's audit committee ordered the company to restate results due to errors related to the timing of revenue recognition.
- While Accretive Health works on its earnings, it will trade over the counter.
- Shares are -12.1% premarket. (PR)
Dec. 31, 2013, 3:27 PM
- "The continued removal of litigation overhangs is a positive," Baird notes, referencing Accretive Health's (AH +1.8%) settlement of an FTC investigation tied to the security of patient information.
- The company has also learned the regulator won't pursue enforcement action related to AH's ER debt collection activities.
- Nevertheless, analyst Eric Coldwell is staying on the sidelines with a Neutral rating.
- Although "sentiment is due for gradual improvement ... we see no need to rush in," Baird says, adding that "there are a lack of catalysts between here and March."
- Price target is $10.
Nov. 13, 2013, 5:41 PM
Nov. 13, 2013, 4:56 PM
- Accretive Health (AH) -4% AH after updating the status of its ongoing restatement of financial results.
- Net patient revenue under management declined between the end of 2011 and the end of Q3 2013, driven by client losses in 2012 and early 2013, and results also were hurt by operational and financial performance at one of the company's newer clients that were significantly below expectations in Q4 2012 but are rebounding in 2013.
- Also, AH appoints two new board members and authorizes a $50M share repurchase program.
Aug. 27, 2013, 11:21 AM
- Accretive Health (AH -4%) slips after being downgraded to Perform by Oppenheimer.
- Price target information was not available.
- Yesterday, the company announced a shift in its financial leadership, appointing Sean Orr as its new chief financial officer and treasurer, replacing its current CFO, John Staton.
Aug. 26, 2013, 2:34 PM
Aug. 26, 2013, 10:04 AM
- Accretive Health (AH -0.4%) eases John Staton out of the roles of CFO and Treasurer after eight years in the jobs and replaces him with Sean Orr, who's served as finance chief at The Interpublic Group.
- Staton will become senior VP of provider business solutions.
- The move comes after Accretive Health last week filed to delay its 10-Q for Q2, saying it will restate its financial statements. The company concluded that the timing of revenue recognition under certain managed service contracts was incorrect. (PR)
Aug. 12, 2013, 4:51 PM
- Accretive Health (AH) files to delay its 10-Q for Q2, saying it will restate its financial statements.
- The company has concluded that the timing of revenue recognition under certain managed service contracts was incorrect.
- It's still evaluating the impact the restatement will have on total revenue recognized over the life of managed service contracts, but based on information available to date, it's estimated that certain amounts of bad debt expense related to such contracts may instead be accounted for as reduced revenue after restatement.
- Furthermore, it feels the restatement should have no impact on the timing or magnitude of cash flows from operations, nor reflect deferred timing of revenue recognition which would lead to an increase in deferred revenue or other liabilities reported in prior periods.
Jun. 26, 2013, 7:36 PMAccretive Health (AH) announces plans to reduce its workforce in certain corporate, administrative and management functions. The reorganization will initially affect 29 employees and expects it to be completed by May 31, 2014. The company expects to record about $3M - $5M in severance-related charges during 2013 and 2014. | Comment!
Jun. 26, 2013, 12:05 AM
Jun. 25, 2013, 5:30 PM
May. 15, 2013, 12:05 AM
May. 14, 2013, 5:30 PM
May. 1, 2013, 12:05 AMNotable earnings before Wednesday’ s open: AB, ADT, AFAM, AFSI, AGN, AH, AMT, ARW, AVA, CCJ, CHK, CLH, CLX, CMCSA, CVH, CVS, DLPH, DVN, ENR, EXAS, EXC,GRMN, GWR, H, HSP, HUM, ICE, IPGP, IQNT, IRM, JRCC, KCG, KFN, MA, MKL, MRK, NVO, PDCE, PKD, POR, PSX, RDC, RDN, SEE, SPW, TLM, TWX, VG, VIAB, VPHM | Comment!
Apr. 30, 2013, 5:30 PMNotable earnings before Wednesday’ s open: AB, ADT, AFAM, AFSI, AGN, AH, AMT, ARW, AVA, CCJ, CHK, CLH, CLX, CMCSA, CVH, CVS, DLPH, DVN, ENR, EXAS, EXC,GRMN, GWR, H, HSP, HUM, ICE, IPGP, IQNT, IRM, JRCC, KCG, KFN, MA, MKL, MRK, NVO, PDCE, PKD, POR, PSX, RDC, RDN, SEE, SPW, TLM, TWX, VG, VIAB, VPHM | Comment!
Apr. 10, 2013, 12:05 AM
AH vs. ETF Alternatives
Accretive Health, Inc. is providers of services that help healthcare providers generate sustainable improvements in their operating margins and healthcare quality while also enhancing patient, physician and staff satisfaction.
Other News & PR