There are no Focus articles on AHEXY.
There are no Transcripts on AHEXY.
Thu, May. 8, 4:37 AM
- Adecco's (AHEXF) Q1 net profit jumped to €110M from €67M a year earlier, pretty much as expected.
- Basic EPS increased to €0.62 from €0.37.
- Revenues +2% to €4.66B, broadly in line.
- EBITA +42% to €180M.
- Earnings at Adecco, the world's largest staffing company, were lifted by a small return to growth in France, the firm's biggest market.
- "Revenue growth continued to pick up in Europe, led once again by our industrial business," said CEO Patrick De Maeseneire. "Demand in manufacturing accelerated further, which is a good early cycle indicator.
- Shares are +1.8% in Zurich. (PR)
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
AHEXY vs. ETF Alternatives
Adecco's principal business is providing personnel services to companies and industry worldwide. The Adecco Group provides its services through its three Divisions: Adecco Staffing, Ajilon Professional, and LHH Career Services. The Adecco Staffing division focuses on providing full range of... More
Other News & PR