Oct. 31, 2014, 6:13 AM
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:38 AM
- Full-year core FFO guidance is lifted to $27.5M from the previous $26.5M, helped by yesterday's purchase of Dimmock Square which should lift core FFO by bout $470K, assuming a mid-Q3 closing.
- AHH expects to deliver 5 development projects, with the negative impact from non-stabilized projects forecast to be just $1M vs. the previous $1.5M.
- Full-year G&A expense is now expected at $7.6M vs. $7.8M previously.
- The construction company's annual segment profits are expected at $4.3M vs. $4M previously.
- Previously: Armada Hoffler Properties beats by $0.01
Aug. 5, 2014, 6:13 AM
May. 13, 2014, 7:54 AM| 1 Comment
Nov. 8, 2013, 6:41 AM
Aug. 13, 2013, 5:12 PM
AHH vs. ETF Alternatives
Armada Hoffler Properties Inc is a real estate investment trust. It is engaged in developing, building, owning and managing institutional-grade office, retail and multifamily properties throughout the Mid-Atlantic United States.
Other News & PR