Oct. 20, 2014, 12:50 PM
Oct. 17, 2014, 12:52 PM
Oct. 16, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 15, 2014, 5:25 AM
- A second healthcare worker has contracted Ebola in the U.S.,
- The worker, a staff member at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, was among those who looked after Thomas Duncan, who died of the virus earlier this month.
- More on Ebola
- Related health stocks: TKMR, BCRX, HEB, INO, NLNK, NNVC, OTCQB:GOVX, SRPT, CMRX, GSK, IBIO, APT, LAKE, SRPT, PLX, NSPH, SMED, VSR, AHPI
- Airlines: DAL, AAL, UAL, SKYW, ALGT, HA, LUV
- Hotels: MAR, HLT, IHG, STAY, H, HOT, CHH
- Lodging REITS: AHT, SHO, LHO, INN
Oct. 14, 2014, 12:44 PM
Oct. 13, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 13, 2014, 7:38 AM
- In yet another example of Ebola-stoked herding behavior, traders bid up thinly-traded nano cap Allied Healthcare Products (NASDAQ:AHPI). Shares are 17% premarket on modest volume. In Friday's session, shares zoomed 78% on a massive 40x surge in volume.
- Among Allied's products is a line of mass casualty and emergency preparedness ventilators.
Oct. 10, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 8, 2014, 12:45 PM
Feb. 13, 2014, 6:49 PM
- Allied Healthcare Products (AHPI): FQ2 EPS of -$0.11.
- Revenue of $8.7M (-12% Y/Y).
Jan. 23, 2014, 12:47 PM
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. manufactures a variety of respiratory products used in the health care industry in a wide range of hospital and alternate site settings, including sub-acute care facilities, home health care and emergency medical care. Its products include respiratory care... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR