Air T - An Interesting, Uncovered Small-Cap, With A Stable Business That Rewards Patient Investors
Jan Svenda • 13 Comments
Jan Svenda • 13 Comments
Mon, Aug. 15, 4:47 PM
Wed, Jun. 29, 8:13 AM
Fri, Feb. 5, 8:03 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ3 EPS of $1.24
- Revenue of $46.62M (+50.9% Y/Y)
Thu, Feb. 4, 10:13 AM
- Trucking stocks are in rally mode off a mix of macroeconomic news and earnings.
- Notable gainers include ArcBest (ARCB +11.7%), Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL +4.2%), Heartland Express (HTLD +4%), Celadon Group (CGI +8.4%), YRC Worldwide (YRCW +7.7%), Knight Transportation (KNX +2.2%), and Marten Transport (MRTN +4.1%).
- It's a moonshot for Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS +37.5%) after earnings.
- Shipping companies FedEx (FDX +2.6%), AirT (AIRT +3.9%), and UPS (UPS +0.8%) are also well-ahead of broad market averages.
Nov. 6, 2015, 8:09 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ2 EPS of $1.58
- Revenue of $44.65M (+28.9% Y/Y)
Oct. 27, 2015, 3:29 PM
- Railroad and trucking stocks are down today on a mix of news seen as negative for the transportation sector. UPS reported lower package volume in Q3 and durable-goods orders fell in September.
- Decliners include Norfolk Southern (NSC -3.6%), Union Pacific (UNP -5.1%), CSX Corporation (CSX -3.8%), Kansas City Southern (KSU -4.4%), Canadian Pacific(CP -5.4%), Canadian National Railway (CNI -3.9%), Genesee & Wyoming (GWR -5.3%), XPO Logistics (XPO -11.8%), Echo Global Logistics (ECHO -12.6%), C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW -2.8%), Radiant Logistics (RLGT -7.9%), FedEx (FDX -1.4%), Air T (AIRT -5.9%), and Air Transport Services (ATSG -3.2%).
- The iShares Dow Jones Transportation ETF (NYSEARCA:IYT) is down 2.7%.
- Related: Tough day for four wheelers (Oct. 27)
Aug. 5, 2015, 8:11 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ1 EPS of -$0.31
- Revenue of $22.36M (+2.7% Y/Y)
Jul. 1, 2015, 12:49 PM
Jun. 8, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FY15 EPS of $1.04
- Revenue of $112.18M (+11.3% Y/Y)
Apr. 27, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 7, 2015, 11:15 AM
- A number of air transport stocks are on the rise after FedEx ponies up $4.8B for TNT Express.
- There's some confidence from analysts that more sector consolidation could be on tap.
- Gainers include Air Transport Services (NASDAQ:ATSG) +3.8%, Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT) +3.7%, Deutsche Post (OTCPK:DPSGY, OTCPK:DPSTF) +1.4% , Atlas Air Worldwide (NASDAQ:AAWW) +1.5%, and PostNL (OTCPK:PNLYY, OTC:TNTFF) +11.7%.
- Even UPS (NYSE:UPS) is out ahead of the broad market with a +0.6% gain.
- Previously: FedEx to buy TNT Express for €4.4B
- Previously: Investors and analysts applaud FedEx-TNT deal
Feb. 3, 2015, 3:04 PM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ3 EPS of $0.61
- Revenue of $30.89M (+3.5% Y/Y)
Dec. 5, 2014, 12:50 PM
Nov. 7, 2014, 8:21 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ2 EPS of $0.77
- Revenue of $34.62M (+43.1% Y/Y).
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:02 PM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ1 EPS of $0.03.
- Revenue of $21.78M (+2.4% Y/Y)
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:15 PM
- Air T, Inc. (AIRT): Q3 EPS of $-0.19
- Revenue of $29.83M (+11.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.13M.
Air T, Inc. provides overnight air freight service to the express delivery industry, manufactures and sells aircraft deicers and other industrial equipment, and provides ground support equipment and facilities maintenance to airlines. The company operates its business through two industry... More
Industry: Air Delivery & Freight Services
Country: United States