The Plot Thickens At Air T
Air T - An Interesting, Uncovered Small-Cap, With A Stable Business That Rewards Patient Investors
Jan Svenda • 13 Comments
Jan Svenda • 13 Comments
Mon, Aug. 15, 4:47 PM
Wed, Jun. 29, 8:13 AM
Fri, Feb. 5, 8:03 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ3 EPS of $1.24
- Revenue of $46.62M (+50.9% Y/Y)
Thu, Feb. 4, 10:13 AM
- Trucking stocks are in rally mode off a mix of macroeconomic news and earnings.
- Notable gainers include ArcBest (ARCB +11.7%), Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL +4.2%), Heartland Express (HTLD +4%), Celadon Group (CGI +8.4%), YRC Worldwide (YRCW +7.7%), Knight Transportation (KNX +2.2%), and Marten Transport (MRTN +4.1%).
- It's a moonshot for Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS +37.5%) after earnings.
- Shipping companies FedEx (FDX +2.6%), AirT (AIRT +3.9%), and UPS (UPS +0.8%) are also well-ahead of broad market averages.
Nov. 6, 2015, 8:09 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ2 EPS of $1.58
- Revenue of $44.65M (+28.9% Y/Y)
Oct. 27, 2015, 3:29 PM
- Railroad and trucking stocks are down today on a mix of news seen as negative for the transportation sector. UPS reported lower package volume in Q3 and durable-goods orders fell in September.
- Decliners include Norfolk Southern (NSC -3.6%), Union Pacific (UNP -5.1%), CSX Corporation (CSX -3.8%), Kansas City Southern (KSU -4.4%), Canadian Pacific(CP -5.4%), Canadian National Railway (CNI -3.9%), Genesee & Wyoming (GWR -5.3%), XPO Logistics (XPO -11.8%), Echo Global Logistics (ECHO -12.6%), C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW -2.8%), Radiant Logistics (RLGT -7.9%), FedEx (FDX -1.4%), Air T (AIRT -5.9%), and Air Transport Services (ATSG -3.2%).
- The iShares Dow Jones Transportation ETF (NYSEARCA:IYT) is down 2.7%.
- Related: Tough day for four wheelers (Oct. 27)
Aug. 5, 2015, 8:11 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ1 EPS of -$0.31
- Revenue of $22.36M (+2.7% Y/Y)
Jul. 1, 2015, 12:49 PM
Jun. 8, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FY15 EPS of $1.04
- Revenue of $112.18M (+11.3% Y/Y)
Apr. 27, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 7, 2015, 11:15 AM
- A number of air transport stocks are on the rise after FedEx ponies up $4.8B for TNT Express.
- There's some confidence from analysts that more sector consolidation could be on tap.
- Gainers include Air Transport Services (NASDAQ:ATSG) +3.8%, Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT) +3.7%, Deutsche Post (OTCPK:DPSGY, OTCPK:DPSTF) +1.4% , Atlas Air Worldwide (NASDAQ:AAWW) +1.5%, and PostNL (OTCPK:PNLYY, OTC:TNTFF) +11.7%.
- Even UPS (NYSE:UPS) is out ahead of the broad market with a +0.6% gain.
- Previously: FedEx to buy TNT Express for €4.4B
- Previously: Investors and analysts applaud FedEx-TNT deal
Feb. 3, 2015, 3:04 PM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ3 EPS of $0.61
- Revenue of $30.89M (+3.5% Y/Y)
Dec. 5, 2014, 12:50 PM
Nov. 7, 2014, 8:21 AM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ2 EPS of $0.77
- Revenue of $34.62M (+43.1% Y/Y).
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:02 PM
- Air T (NASDAQ:AIRT): FQ1 EPS of $0.03.
- Revenue of $21.78M (+2.4% Y/Y)
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:15 PM
- Air T, Inc. (AIRT): Q3 EPS of $-0.19
- Revenue of $29.83M (+11.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.13M.