Apr. 7, 2015, 10:24 AM
- China Southern Airlines (ZNH +6.7%), Air China (OTCPK:AIRYY +2.9%), and China Eastern Airlines (CEA +6%) are higher on a positive vibe on the sector.
- Stocks in China rose earlier today and oil prices moved in the right direction for the airlines.
- Relevant to the sector, China Southern recently reported strong growth in passenger revenue and cargo volume with its annual report.
Nov. 28, 2014, 10:05 AM
- Global airline carriers rip gains after OPEC decides to hold production levels steady to spark another drop in crude oil prices.
- As a group, airliners are poised to have their biggest up day of the year.
- Gainers: China Eastern Airlines (CEA +5.8%), Delta Air Lines (DAL +5.3%), China Southern Airlines (ZNH +5.5%), Air China (OTCPK:AIRYY +6%), Cathay Pacific (OTCPK:CPCAY) +6.7%, Air-France KLM (OTCQX:AFLYY) +8.5%, Deutsche Lufthansa (OTCQX:DLAKY) +5.9%, Singapore Airlines (OTCPK:SINGY) +4.8%, Gol Linhas (GOL +5.9%), Copa Holdings (CPA +3.2%), LATAM Airlines Group (LFL +3.2%), Air Canada (OTC:AIDFF) +8.9%
Air China is engaged in the provision of air passenger and air cargo services; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul services; airport ground handling services; air catering services and other airline-related services. Through its subsidiaries and associated companies, Co. is also engaged in... More
Other News & PR