Tue, Nov. 3, 4:28 PM
- Adjusted FFO of $0.48 up from $0.39 one year ago.
- Average same-store revenue per apartment of $1,750 up 4.4% Y/Y. Average daily occupancy of 95.6% down 10 basis points. Expenses up 1.9%. NOI up 5.4%.
- Renewal rent increase of 6%; new lease rent increases of 6.6%; weighted average rent increases of 6.3%.
- Full-year AFFO outlook is boosted by a penny at the midpoint to $1.87-$1.91 per share.
- Earnings call tomorrow at 1 ET
- Previously: Apartment Investment FFO in-line, beats on revenue (Nov. 3)
- AIV flat after hours
Tue, Nov. 3, 4:22 PM
Mon, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Thu, Jul. 30, 4:19 PM
- Pro forma FFO of $0.56 vs. $0.52 one year ago. Adjusted FFO (deducting company share of capital replacement spending) of $0.46 vs. $0.44.
- Average revenue per apartment of $1,703 up 4.4% Y/Y. Average daily occupancy of 96.3% up 10 basis points. Expenses of $53.1M down ten basis points. NOI of $116.8M up 6.7%.
- Renewal rent increases of 5.1% in Q2. New lease rent increases of 5.7%.
- Full-year pro forma FFO per share guidance of $2.16-$2.26 is raised by $0.02 at the midpoint. AFFO per share of $1.83-$1.93 is lifted by a penny at the midpoint.
- Conference call tomorrow at 1 ET
- Previously: Apartment Investment and Management beats by $0.02, misses on revenue (July 30)
- AIV flat after hours
Thu, Jul. 30, 4:08 PM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
Fri, May 1, 10:18 AM
- Q1 pro forma FFO of $0.52 up from $0.50 one year ago. Adjusted FFO of $0.46 vs. $0.43. Adjusted FFO takes out capital replacement spending and it's lower this year thanks to the sale of about 9K apartments last year. The concentration of capital on higher-quality units mean cap replacements decline as a percentage of NOI.
- Average revenue per apartment of $1,652 up 4.3% Y/Y. Average daily occupancy of 95.9% up 10 basis points. Expenses of $57.3M up 2.9%. NOI of $114.8M up 5.2%.
- Weighted average rent increases in Q1 of 2.8%.
- Full-year pro forma FFO guidance is boosted to by $0.02 on both ends to $2.14-$2.24. AFFO guidance is lifted by $0.02 to $1.82-$1.92. NOI growth is upped to 4.5-5.5% from 4-5.5%. Q2 pro forma FFO guidance of $0.51-$0.55. AFFO of $0.42-$0.46.
- Earnings call at 1 ET
- Previously: Apartment Investment beats by $0.01, beats on revenue (April 30)
- AIV +2.5%
Thu, Apr. 30, 4:31 PM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AIG, AIV, ARAY, ATHN, ATR, AVD, AXTI, BCOR, BCOV, BMRN, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CAP, CATM, CEMP, CENX, CLD, CLMS, CMLS, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DWA, EEP, EGO, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EVHC, EXEL, EXPE, EZPW, FBHS, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FLT, FRGI, FSLR, G, GB, GILD, HABT, HCI, HLS, HME, HTCH, IART, IMMR, INT, ISBC, JDSU, KRG, LEG, LLNW, LNKD, LNT, LRE, LYV, MITK, MOBL, MRC, MRH, MXL, NFG, NKTR, NR, NTRI, OMCL, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, POL, PSA, PXLW, QLGC, RGC, RKUS, ROVI, SEM, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SPWR, SWKS, SYNC, TER, THG, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TS, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, TXTR, UIL, V, VR, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 5, 5:11 PM
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Oct. 31, 2014, 11:02 AM
- Q3 adjusted FFO per share of $0.39 up 11% Y/Y. Same-store NOI of $112.3M up 4.4%.
- Same-store average rent per apartment of $1,434 up 3.7% Y/Y. Average daily occupancy of 95.7% up 20 basis points.
- Q3 renewal rent increases of 5.6%. New lease rent increases of 6.4%.
- Full-year AFFO guidance is narrowed to 1.67-$1.71 vs. $164-$1.74 previously.
- Conference call at 1 ET
- Previously: Apartment Investment FFO in-line, beats on revenue
- AIV +2.75%
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:49 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:41 PM
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:05 PM| Jul. 31, 2014, 4:05 PM | Comment!
Other News & PR