What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Tue, Feb. 2, 4:51 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 5:13 PM
Dec. 21, 2015, 2:58 PM
- Founded in 1929 and based in Peoria, The Hawk Agency is a retail insurance broker, and also specialize in coverage for the moving and storage industry. The team will continue to operate out of their current location under the direction of Michael Pesch, head of AJG's Midwest region retail P&C operation.
- Source: Press Release
Dec. 14, 2015, 3:17 PM| Dec. 14, 2015, 3:17 PM
Nov. 30, 2015, 3:44 PM
- Located in Timaru, NZ and founded over 30 years ago, Reid Manson is a retail insurance broker providing commercial, rural, property, and personal lines insurance services to middle-market and individual clients throughout South and Mid-Canterbury.
- Terms of AJG's purchase were not disclosed.
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 18, 2015, 9:49 AM
- Maintaining an Overweight rating, but cutting the price target to $54 from $56, Piper Jaffray analyst Daniel Farrell notes macro headwinds as impacting the broader sector.
- As for AJG's underperformance this year, Farrell says it's at least in part from capital raises to fund a busy M&A agenda. However, he says, increasing cash flow should mitigate the need for any meaningful share issuance going forward.
- Shares +0.4% to $43.40.
Nov. 2, 2015, 6:54 PM
- Insurance brokerage and consultant services firm Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE:AJG) has acquired Christie Phoenix and its affiliate Discovery Insurance Services, brokers in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Terms weren't disclosed. "Christie Phoenix and Discovery are just the type of client-focused new merger partners we hoped to attract when we created our platform for growth in Canada," says AJG Chairman and CEO J. Patrick Gallagher.
- Christie Phoenix provides commercial property/casualty and personal lines service in B.C., while younger firm Discovery operates across similar business classes. The two firms will operate in place under Ken Keenan, who leads Gallagher's Canadian operation.
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Arthur J.Gallagher (NYSE:AJG): Q3 EPS of $0.75 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $1.46B (+13.2% Y/Y) beats by $140M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:45 PM
- Arthur J.Gallagher (NYSE:AJG) declares $0.37/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.4%
- Payable Dec. 18; for shareholders of record Dec. 4; ex-div Dec. 2.
Oct. 2, 2015, 3:03 PM
- Founded in 1978, Burkwald & Associates is a management and employee benefits consulting firm offering services throughout the Midwest.
- "In addition, their Milwaukee-area presence and solid industry relationships will be a terrific complement to our expanding employee benefits brokerage and consulting operation," says AJG CEO Patrick Gallagher, Jr.
Sep. 29, 2015, 12:51 PM
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG -1.2%) is cut to Hold from Buy at Sandler O'Neill.
- AJG is lower by 14% year-to-date, with nearly all of that decline coming over the past five weeks.
Sep. 18, 2015, 12:12 PM
- Founded in 1982, North Alabama Insurance provides property/casualty, commercial auto/garage, and other specialty insurance products to independent retail insurance broker clients throughout the south central U.S. Terms of AJG's purchase were not disclosed.
Jul. 28, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Arthur J.Gallagher (NYSE:AJG): Q2 EPS of $0.81 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $1.37B (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $80M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ARI, ATML, ATR, ATRC, AXS, BBRG, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CAP, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CTXS, CUZ, DHT, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, EXAC, EXAM, GAS, GCA, GILD, GPRE, HA, HT, HURN, IACI, IPHI, KIM, LNDC, MTSI, NATI, NCR, NEU, NGD, NUVA, NVDQ, NVMI, OIS, PEI, PNRA, RGR, RNR, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, RUBI, SLCA, SM, SPWR, SSW, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VDSI, VR, VRSK, VRTU, WNC, WRI, WSH, X, YELP
Other News & PR