Arthur J.Gallagher & Co.NYSE
Mon, Sep. 26, 1:21 PM
- Citing lower-than-anticipated margin expansion in brokerage and slower organic growth in risk management, Barclays' Jay Gelb trims his 2016 EPS estimate to $2.82 from $3.10 and 2017 to $2.76 from $3.05.
- The move comes following AJG's investor meeting on Friday. Gelb, however, maintains his Overweight rating and $52 price target (current price is $50.43).
- "AJ Gallagher can expand margins in Brokerage if organic revenue growth exceeds 3 percent," says Gelb. "The company currently appears more focused on growth than margin expansion."
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:06 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:59 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Mon, Jul. 11, 3:55 PM
- With the stock price above $130, it's a "good time for investors to take their foot off the gas a little," says Charles Sebaski, downgrading Chubb (CB -0.2%) to Market Perform from Outperform. He remains bullish on the long-term prospects, but after a 25% Y/Y run higher, it's time to "wait for a better entry point."
- Checking the rest of BMO's property & casualty coverage, Outperform-rated names are James River Group (JRVR +0.4%), Hanover Insurance (THG +0.5%), Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG +0.6%). Market Perform: AIG (AIG +0.6%), Travelers (TRV +0.1%), Aon (AON +0.6%), Brown & Brown (BRO -0.7%), Marsh & McLennan (MMC).
Tue, May 24, 5:35 PM
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG +1.2%) is heading to the S&P 500, to replace Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE:CCE).
- That move is effective after Friday's close, when the bottling operation is expected to close on a merger with Coca-Cola Iberian Partners and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke, into Coca-Cola European Partners -- which will be ineligible for the index as it will be domiciled in Spain.
- At the same time, SmallCap 600 constituent Education Realty Trust (NYSE:EDR) will take Gallagher's place in the Midcap 400, and American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings (NYSE:AXL) will replace EDR in the SmallCap 600.
- After hours: AJG +0.5%; CCE -0.6%; EDR +1.2%; AXL +4.6%.
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:40 PM
- Arthur J.Gallagher (NYSE:AJG): Q1 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.3B (+5.7% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:00 PM
- Arthur J.Gallagher (NYSE:AJG) declares $0.38/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.37%
- Payable June 17; for shareholders of record June 3; ex-div June 1.
Tue, Feb. 2, 4:51 PM
- Arthur J.Gallagher (NYSE:AJG): Q4 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.33B (+7.3% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 5:13 PM
- Arthur J.Gallagher (NYSE:AJG) declares $0.38/share quarterly dividend, 2.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.37.
- Forward yield 4.19%
- Payable March 18; for shareholders of record March 4; ex-div March 2.
Dec. 21, 2015, 2:58 PM
- Founded in 1929 and based in Peoria, The Hawk Agency is a retail insurance broker, and also specialize in coverage for the moving and storage industry. The team will continue to operate out of their current location under the direction of Michael Pesch, head of AJG's Midwest region retail P&C operation.
Dec. 14, 2015, 3:17 PM
- Founded in 1982, Centennial Insurance Agency is a retail insurance broker providing commercial property/casualty and risk management consulting and personal lines insurance services for their clients in the West.
- Terms of AJG's purchase were not disclosed.
Nov. 30, 2015, 3:44 PM
- Located in Timaru, NZ and founded over 30 years ago, Reid Manson is a retail insurance broker providing commercial, rural, property, and personal lines insurance services to middle-market and individual clients throughout South and Mid-Canterbury.
- Terms of AJG's purchase were not disclosed.
Nov. 18, 2015, 9:49 AM
- Maintaining an Overweight rating, but cutting the price target to $54 from $56, Piper Jaffray analyst Daniel Farrell notes macro headwinds as impacting the broader sector.
- As for AJG's underperformance this year, Farrell says it's at least in part from capital raises to fund a busy M&A agenda. However, he says, increasing cash flow should mitigate the need for any meaningful share issuance going forward.
- Shares +0.4% to $43.40.