- Biopharma focused on proprietary therapeutics based on hypoxia inducible factor biology and commercialization of these products for patients with kidney disease.
- Lead product candidate, AKB-6548, being developed as a once-daily oral therapy that has successfully completed a Phase 2a proof of concept study.
- Predictably raised hemoglobin levels in patients with anemia secondary to chronic kidney disease, or CKD, not requiring dialysis.
- AKBA, a biopharmaceutical firm, focused on the development of novel treatments for anemia, plans to raise $76.0 million in its upcoming IPO.
- AKBA will offer 4.9 million shares at an expected price range of $14-$17 per share.
- We plan to avoid this IPO, given AKBA being years away from potential product approval and stiff competition, including from JNJ and AZN.
There are no Transcripts on AKBA.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.