Alon USA PartnersNYSE
Alon USA Partners: Under Pressure As Crack Margins Contract
Michael Fitzsimmons • 29 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 29 Comments
Mon, Sep. 19, 2:21 PM
Fri, Sep. 16, 5:46 PM
Fri, Sep. 16, 12:46 PM
Tue, Aug. 16, 4:42 AM
- Billionaire investor Carl Icahn has called on the EPA to make changes to the market for renewable fuel credits or else risk "the mother of all short squeezes" that could bankrupt refiners.
- "The RIN market is the quintessential example of a 'rigged' market where large gas station chains, big oil companies and large speculators are assured to make windfall profits at the expense of small and midsized independent refineries which have been designated the 'obligated parties' to deliver RINs."
- Related tickers: VLO, NTI, CLMT, MPC, TSO, ALDW, CVI, WNR, PBF, DK, HFC, CVRR, NTI, ALJ, TSO, WNR, PSX, XOM, PBF
Fri, Jul. 29, 6:27 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 11:05 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Mon, Jun. 13, 2:05 PM
Wed, May 4, 6:48 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Mon, Apr. 11, 12:57 PM
- Apart from the end of seasonal trade, the biggest reason to sell refiner holdings this summer is the increasing likelihood of recession in 2017 and more so in 2018, Credit Suisse says, also expressing concern about deterioration of diesel margins.
- Credit Suisse expects tight butane blending spreads and stock specific maintenance will have a negative impact on the already weak performance of U.S. independent refiners in 2016.
- The firm downgrades "sector bellwether" Valero Energy (VLO -2.5%), Alon USA Partners (ALDW -1.3%), Northern Tier Energy (NTI -0.8%) to Neutral from Outperform and Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT -2.9%) to Underperform from Outperform.
- Now read The best of the best in the refining industry
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:34 PM
- Alon USA Partners (NYSE:ALDW): Q4 EPS of $0.12 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $437.9M (-45.3% Y/Y) misses by $3.06M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Fri, Feb. 19, 10:49 AM
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT -9.9%) sinks to a 52-week low after Credit Suisse downgrades units to Neutral from Outperform with an $18 price target, cut from $32, following weak Q4 results.
- Credit Suisse says it applauds CLMT's desire to focus on its core specialties business and away from more commoditized pursuits, but adds it could be a long road ahead before CLMT finds its business on a more stable footing, with balance sheet and dividend path risks not entirely shared by other refiner MLP names.
- The firm is less optimistic generally about U.S. independent refiners, and cuts its price targets for CVR Refining (CVRR -5.9%) to $16 from $23, and for Alon USA Partners (ALDW -2.6%) to $21 from $31.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:37 PM
- Alon USA Partners (NYSE:ALDW) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, -91.8% decrease from prior dividend of $0.98.
- Forward yield 1.96%
- Payable Feb. 29; for shareholders of record Feb. 22; ex-div Feb. 18.
Dec. 4, 2015, 12:41 PM
- Credit Suisse analyst Edward Westlake says favorable market conditions that drove the oil refining business this year will carry over into next year, making many refiner stocks strong buys.
- Global gasoline demand grew at 3x its historical rate in 2015, and while consensus expectations for gasoline demand predict a regression closer to the long-term trend in 2016, Westlake sees at least another year of strong demand growth remaining.
- The analyst says he has been surprised at Q4 performance so far , and predicts a 2016 environment conducive to earnings strength, especially among coastal names.
- Credit Suisse has Outperform ratings on these refiners: VLO +1.6%, NTI +0.5%, CLMT +1.5%, MPC +3%, TSO +1.2%, ALDW -2.3%, WNR +1.6%, PBF +0.2%, DK +1.7%.