Today, 5:35 PM
Today, 5:05 PM
- Align Technology (NASDAQ:ALGN) Q4 results ($M): Net Revenues: 198.6 (+11.4%); Operating Expenses: 99.2 (+18.7%); Operating Income: 51.5 (-2.6%); Net Income: 39.5 (-6.8%); EPS: 0.48 (-5.9%); Quick Assets: 454.7 (+22.9%).
- Clear Aligner Shipments: 126,905 (+6.1%).
- Q1 Guidance: Net Revenues: $187.3M - 192.4M; EPS: $0.29 - 0.32; Case Shipments: 124.4K - 127.4K.
Today, 4:16 PM| Comment!
Yesterday, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Fri, Jan. 2, 12:48 PM| Comment!
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:58 PM
- Align Technology (ALGN +2.2%) Q3 results: Revenues: $189.9M (+15.4%); Gross Profit: $145.1M (+16.0%); Operating Expenses: $93.5M (+11.8%); Operating Income: $51.4M (+23.9%); Net Income: $38.2M (+10.7%); EPS: $0.47 (+11.9%); Quick Assets: $425.5M (+15.0%).
- Q4 Guidance: Net revenues: $194.9 - $199.1; Gross Margin: 74.2% - 74.6%; Operating Expenses: $94.7 - $95.5; Operating Margin: 25.6% - 26.6%; EPS: $0.47 - $0.50; Case shipments: 125.1K - 127.6K.
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:07 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADES, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, BAS, BJRI, BLDR, BMRN, CB, CBI, CERN, CLMS, CLNE, CNMD, CPWR, CTCT, CYN, DECK, DLB, DV, ECHO, ELY, EW, FET, FII, FLS, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HUBG, HWAY, IM, INFA, JNPR, KLAC, LOGM, LSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NCR, NTGR, OLN, P, PACB, PCCC, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PFPT, POL, QLIK, RMD, RUBI, RVBD, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWFT, SWN, SYNA, VMI, VRSN, WOOF, WRB, WRE, WRI
Oct. 20, 2014, 9:55 AM
- Goldman has upgraded Align Technology (NASDAQ:ALGN) to Buy ahead of Thursday's Q3 report, and Credit Suisse has upgraded to Outperform.
- Goldman's Robert P. Jones notes Align's 19% pullback since the end of Q2, and calls the medical scanner/CAD services provider "a long-term growth story still in its early innings with only ~11% unit share."
- Though Jones admits Q3 results and Q4 guidance could be soft, he considers risk/reward favorable, particularly given healthy spending on discretionary procedures by wealthier consumers.
Oct. 1, 2014, 6:16 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 7:02 PM
- Align Technology (ALGN +1.5%) Q2 results: Net Revenues: $192.5M (+17.5%); Gross Profit: $145.5M (+17.6%); Operating Expenses: $96.7M (+12.7%); Operating Income: $48.7M (+29.5%); Net Income: $35.6M (+21.5%); EPS: $0.43 (+19.4%).
- Q3 Guidance: Net revenues: $186.3M - 190.2M; gross margin: 75.1 - 75.6%; operating expenses: $96.7M - 97.4M; operating margin: 23.2 - 24.3%; EPS: $0.41 - 0.44; clear aligner case shipments: 118.1K - 120.5K.
Jul. 24, 2014, 4:10 PM
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATRC, AWAY, BAS, BCOV, BCR, BIDU, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, CERN, CLS, COLM, CTCT, CYN, DECK, DGII, DLB, DTLK, ECHO, ELY, EPR, FET, FICO, FII, FLEX, FSL, GIMO, HBHC, IM, INFA, KLAC, LEG, LOGM, LSCC, MITK, MKTO, MLNX, MSCC, MTD, MTSN, MXIM, N, NR, NTGR, OLN, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, PFPT, QLGC, QLIK, RFMD, RGA, RGC, RSG, RVBD, SBAC, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWFT, SWI, SYA, TPX, TSRO, UHS, V, VR, VRSN, WOOF, WRE, WRI
Jul. 19, 2014, 6:12 PM
- The U.S. Federal Circuit Court reverses the final determination issued by the International Trade Commission that held that Align Technology's (NASDAQ:ALGN) Consent Order was invalid (the '562 case) against OrthoClear and certain individuals involved with ClearCorrect Pakistan. The dispute involves the digital importation of data from Pakistan in order to make ClearCorrect aligners. Align maintains that its Consent Order forbids the action while OrthoClear says that it does not because the language in the contract does not specifically mention electronic transmissions.
- The Federal Circuit agreed with Align that the issue is a procedural matter and that the ITC should never have reviewed and reversed the Administrative Law Judge's ruling.
- The case will now be remanded back to the ITC. Align intends to pursue legal action against the parties for patent infringement.
May. 30, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Align Technology (ALGN -0.9%) enters into a share repurchase plan to buy up to $30M of its common stock. The plan will become effective after the firm completes its repurchase of $70M of common. These buyback plans are part of the company's three-year $300M share repurchase plan announced on April 23, 2014.
Apr. 23, 2014, 4:18 PM
- Q1 net revenue increased 17.6% to $180.6M for Align Technology (ALGN +0.7%) .
- Clear Aligner revenues were 168.2M (+18.8%) on 112,180 shipments +14.3%).
- $32.4M net profit versus a loss of $42M a year ago.
- Q2 guidance: Clear Aligner shipments 116.5K - 119.5K, net revenues $181.7M - $186.5M, EPS $0.36 - $0.39.
- Consensus estimates for 2014 and 2015 are earnings of $1.74/share on revenues of $756.3M and $2.04/share on revenues of $849.2M, respectively.
- $300M 3-year stock repurchase plan approved by BOD. $100M to be purchased in the next 12 months.
- 528 mutual funds have positions, up from 435 a year ago.
ALGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Align Technology Inc designs, manufactures and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners and CAD/CAM digital services used in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage.
Other News & PR