What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Fri, Jan. 29, 8:57 AM
- Align Technology (ALGN) Q4 results: Revenues: $230.3M (+16.0%); R&D Expense: $13.9M (+4.5%); SG&A: $99.6M (+15.9%); Operating Income: $59.3M (+15.1%); Net Income: $48.9M (+23.8%); EPS: $0.60 (+25.0%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $845.5M (+11.0%); R&D Expense: $61.2M (+15.9%); SG&A: $390.2M (+17.5%); Operating Income: $188.6M (-2.6%); Net Income: $144M (-1.2%); EPS: $1.77 (unch); Quick Assets: $527.3M (+16.0%).
- Q1 Guidance: Net Revenues: $232.5M - 236.6M; EPS: $0.37 - 0.40; Clear Aligner shipments: 161.3K - 163.7K.
Thu, Jan. 28, 4:01 PM
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:35 PM| Wed, Jan. 27, 5:35 PM | 9 Comments
Oct. 23, 2015, 9:42 AM
- Align Technology (ALGN +8.6%) Q3 results: Revenues: $207.6M (+9.3%); COGS: $50.1M (+11.8%); R&D Expense: $17.8M (+38.0%); SG&A: $101.8M (+26.1%); Operating Income: $38M (-26.2%); Net Income: $27.6M (-27.7%); EPS: $0.34 (-27.7%); Quick Assets: $484.8M (+6.6%).
- Q4 Guidance: Net Revenues: $223M - 227.9M; EPS: $0.50 - 0.53; Clear Aligner shipments: 154.9K - 157.4K.
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Align Technolog (NASDAQ:ALGN): Q3 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $207.6M (+9.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.51M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Sep. 18, 2015, 10:11 AM
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH +3.3%) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (56% upside) price target by Citi.
- Trovagene (TROV +4.2%) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (47% upside) price target by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Bruker (BRKR -1.1%) initiated with Equal Weight rating and $21 (16% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- Align Technology (ALGN -0.8%) initiated with Outperform rating and $70 (21% upside) price target by Leerink.
- WebMD (WBMD -0.8%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Cowen & Co. Price target raised to $53 (29% upside) from $42.
- Dentsply (XRAY -0.7%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Baird. Price target raised to $61 (15% upside) from $58.
- Dentsply (XRAY -0.7%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $70 (32% upside) from $56.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX -4.2%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target raised to $150 (16% upside) from $120.
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO -0.8%) downgraded to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD -0.1%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Chardan Capital Markets. Price target is $17.50 (0% upside).
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP -0.7%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citi. Price target lowered to $8 (16% upside) from $20.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN -0.7%) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Barclays. Price target lowered to $205 (23% upside) from $220.
Jul. 24, 2015, 6:54 AM
- Align Technology (ALGN +0.6%) Q2 results: Revenues: $209.5M (+8.8%); COGS: $50.9M (+8.1%); R&D Expense: $15.7M (+18.0%); SG&A: $100.6M (+20.5%); Operating Income: $42.3M (-13.1%); Net Income: $31.4M (-11.8%); EPS: $0.39 (-9.3%); Quick Assets: $438.5M (-3.6%).
- Q3 Guidance: Net Revenues: $201.4M - 205.7M; EPS: $0.28 - 0.31; Clear Aligner shipments: 141.8K - 144.3K.
Jul. 23, 2015, 5:43 PM
Jul. 23, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Align Technolog (NASDAQ:ALGN): Q2 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $209.5M (+8.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.29M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BCR, BJRI, BLDR, BYD, CA, CB, CBI, CHE, CLGX, CLS, COF, CPHD, CTCT, CYN, DGII, ETFC, FET, FII, FLEX, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HWAY, IG, JNPR, LOGM, LSTR, MITK, MKTO, MSCC, MXIM, N, NANO, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, PFPT, PMCS, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RSG, RT, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, STAG, SWKS, SYK, T, TRIP, TRN, UIS, V, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Jun. 17, 2015, 4:53 PM
- In a regulatory filing, Align Technology (NASDAQ:ALGN) says the USPTO's agreement to reexamine three of its patents at the request of competitor ClearCorrect is no big deal since it only signals the start of a standard review process based only on ClearCorrect's arguments. Align will have the opportunity to present its side of the matter before a final decision is made.
- All three patents (6,217,325; 6,722,880, 8,070,487) were previously found to be valid by the Administrative Law Judge and the Commission during an investigation by the Federal Trade Commission. ClearCorrect was found to have infringed on all three.
- Patent '325 was also found to be valid during the OrthoClear litigation.
- The pending Federal Court proceedings against ClearCorrect in Houston pertain to nine patents, including seven that are not subject to the current reexamination process.
- ALGN ended the day down 3%. It is unchanged in after hours trading.
- Previously: Align -4.6%; USPTO to review patents at rival's request (June 17)
Jun. 17, 2015, 12:32 PM
- The USPTO has granted a request by Align Technology (NASDAQ:ALGN) rival ClearCorrect to reexamine 3 Align patents related to orthodontic treatments.
- ClearCorrect adds acceptance of a fourth reexamination request is "expected in due course," and claims its "evidence of unpatentability has been accepted by the USPTO across all challenged patents." ClearCorrect attorney Mark Gilbreth goes as far as to argue Align's patent claims "are all very similar and revolve around a core concept of orthodontic treatment that has existed for more than seven decades."
- Align has sold off on volume (2.07M shares) that's over 2x a 3-month daily average of 861K. Shares closed yesterday near a 52-week high of $64.99.
May 6, 2015, 12:57 PM
- The following healthcare-related stocks trade at least 500K shares/day, have a minimum market cap of $1B, show increasing mutual fund ownership, reported an after-tax margin of at least 15% last quarter and reported growth of cash flow from operations at least 50% greater than EPS growth last year:
- (ABMD -2.6%)(ALGN -0.8%)(AMAG)(EBS +0.7%)(KANG -1.3%)(SHPG -0.3%)(XON +0.8%)
- This is not a list of Buy recommendations, but rather a targeted list of firms that may be suitable for more in-depth research.
Apr. 28, 2015, 9:32 PM
- Align Technology (NASDAQ:ALGN) has entered into a $70M accelerated stock repurchase (ASR) deal with Morgan Stanley. The deal is good for repurchasing 1.5% of shares at current levels, and counts towards a $300M, 3-year, buyback launched last year. $100M had already been used as of the end of Q1.
- The news comes 5 days after the dental hardware/software provider posted a Q1 beat (and rallied in response).
Apr. 23, 2015, 5:39 PM
Align Technology Inc designs, manufactures and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners and CAD/CAM digital services used in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage.
Other News & PR