Allot Communications Ltd.NASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 29, 6:23 AM
- Allot Communications (NASDAQ:ALLT) announced the appointment of Mr. Alberto Sessa as the Company's new Chief Financial Officer to replace Mr. Shmuel Arvatz, who is leaving to become the CFO of a privately-held company.
- Alberto brings more than 20 years of experience, great talent and skill both in finance and business leadership in the hi-tech industry," said Andrei Elefant, Chief Executive Officer of Allot. "Alberto will contribute to our capabilities in finance, operations, investor relations and business strategy. On behalf of the board of directors and Allot's management, I wish to thank Shmuel for his outstanding service, directing the finance and investor relations teams and being a vital contributor to our company. We all wish him luck with his future endeavors."
- Prior to this Mr. Sessa served as the CFO of Flash Networks, since 2009.
- Press Release
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:12 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Tue, Aug. 16, 9:18 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 9:17 AM
- Gainers: SINO +64%. ESEA +28%. ADXS +25%. TRXC +25%. TOPS +17%. CTRV +17%. CGNX +15%. CBIO +12%. AMKR +12%. SODA +11%. PSTI +10%. VGZ +8%. AVP +8%. KOOL +8%. MNK +7%. GKOS +7%. HZNP +6%. OGEN +6%. OCN +6%. WMB +6%. STX 5%. ROSG 6%. NYRT 5%. INO 5%.
- Losers: IDTI -13%. TXRH -10%. ANGO -9%. GLOP -8%. ALLT -6%.
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:44 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Tue, May 3, 5:08 AM
- Allot Communications (NASDAQ:ALLT): Q1 EPS of -$0.06 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $23M (-22.1% Y/Y) misses by $1.16M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Tue, Feb. 9, 9:23 AM
- In addition to missing Q4 estimates, Allot (NASDAQ:ALLT) is guiding for 2016 revenue of $102M-$108M, up from 2015's $100.3M but below a $111.9M consensus. Op. margin is expected to rise Y/Y, and revenue is expected to be higher in 2H16 than 1H16.
- Deal activity: 22 large orders were received in seasonally strong Q4 (3 from new customers) vs. 26 a year ago. 13 of the large orders came from mobile carriers, and 9 from wireline carriers. $1M+ deals rose to 6 from 5 a year ago. Book-to-bill was above 1.
- Financials: Thanks to a $5.8M impairment charge, gross margin fell to 48% from 75% in Q3 and 66% a year ago. GAAP operating expenses fell by $2.9M Y/Y to $19.8M. Allot ended Q4 with $123.3M in cash and no debt.
- ALLT -1.8% premarket to $4.86. Nasdaq futures are down 1.5%.
- Allot's Q4 results, earnings release
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:45 AM
- Allot Communications (NASDAQ:ALLT): Q4 EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $25.65M (-16.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.65M.
Mon, Feb. 8, 5:30 PM
Dec. 9, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Starting with a test beginning in the coming days, Verizon (NYSE:VZ) will begin offering content that doesn't count against a user's data cap, as a result of it being sponsored by a third party. A larger commercial launch is due in Q1.
- VP Marni Walden: "The capabilities we’ve built allow us to break down any byte that is carried across our network and have all or a portion of that sponsored," Critics have argued sponsored content creates an uneven playing field for those companies that can't afford it. Defenders assert the concept is fundamentally similar to toll-free calling.
- AT&T has been testing its own sponsored content solution for some time. T-Mobile, meanwhile, lets users consume a slew of music and (more recently) video services without having the activity count against their data caps; the company isn't paid by content providers for doing so.
- Allot (NASDAQ:ALLT) provides deep packet inspection (DPI) systems that allow carriers to set unique policies for different types of content traveling over their networks. Its shares rose 4.6% today, possibly aided by a bullish Tuesday afternoon column from SA author Cobia Capital Management.
Dec. 1, 2015, 11:24 AM
- Allot (ALLT -0.4%) has obtained court approval (as required by Israeli law) for a $15M buyback originally announced in August. At current levels, the buyback is good for repurchasing over 8% of outstanding shares.
- The deep packet inspection hardware vendor had $122.8M in cash at the end of Q3, and no debt. Shares are down 42% YTD.
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:03 AM
- Allot Communications (NASDAQ:ALLT): Q3 EPS of -$0.02 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $23.5M (-22.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.97M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH