- Once US Treasury is paid off, the company will have more flexibility to grow Ally Bank and enhance profitability.
- Regulation normalization and net interest margin expansion will drive returns on equity to double digits over the next several years.
- The focus on the core business reducing non-interest expenses will help expand operating margins.
- Moving from captive to market-driven financing firm increases the flexibility to grow market share.
- Ratings upgrade and flexibility should reduce interest expense and improve profitability.