What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 5, 2014, 4:19 PM
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNY): Q3 EPS of -$0.58 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $10.97M (+22.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.04M.
- Shares +2.4%.
Nov. 5, 2014, 12:52 PM
- Alnylam (ALNY -0.5%) completes the enrollment of 26 patients in its Phase 2 study of revusiran (ALN-TTRsc) for the treatment of transthyretin (TTR) cardiac amyloidosis. Each subject received a five-week course of treatment.
- The Phase 2 open-label extension study is now open for enrollment. The trial will assess the safety and tolerability of long-term dosing of revusiran for up to two years. The company plans to report clinical data about once per year with the initial report expected in 2015.
- A Phase 3 trial evaluating revusiran in TTR cardiac amyloidosis is on track to start later this year.
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAS, ACLS, ALNY, ALSK, ANDE, AR, AREX, ASH, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, BALT, BCOR, BIOS, BKD, BREW, BWC, CBS, CDE, CF, CLR, CODI, CPE, CSOD, CTL, CVG, CXO, DATA, DEPO, DK, DPM, DRYS, DVR, DYN, ECOL, ECYT, EFC, ENS, ENSG, ETE, ETP, EXAR, EXXI, FMI, FNV, G, GNW, GPOR, GSM, HOLX, HTCH, IL, INWK, IO, JCOM, KGC, KW, LBTYA, LHCG, LPSN, MBI, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDWD, MED, MHLD, MIDD, MRIN, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWE, NDLS, NLY, NVAX, NWSA, OILT, ORA, ORIG, OSUR, PAA, PLNR, PMT, PODD, POWR, PPO, PRGN, PRU, PTC, QCOM, QEP, QUAD, RGP, RNDY, RUTH, SB, SBY, SCTY, SD, SKUL, SLF, SSNI, SSRI, STMP, SUSP, SWIR, SWM, SXL, SYMC, SZYM, TCAP, TEAR, TEG, TERP, THOR, TNGO, TPC, TRAK, TROX, TRUE, TS, TSLA, TSRO, TTEC, TXTR, UHAL, VVUS, WBMD, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WR, WTI, WWWW, XPO, Z
Oct. 13, 2014, 12:46 PM
Oct. 13, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 13, 2014, 8:38 AM
- In a Phase 2 open-label extension study, Alnylam's (NASDAQ:ALNY) investigational RNAi therapeutic, patisiran (ALN-TTR02), demonstrated effectiveness as a treatment for patients with familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy (FAP) who have transthyretin (TTR)-mediated amyloidosis.
- The mean decrease in modified Neuropathy Impairment Score (mNIS+7) at six months in 19 patients was 0.95 points. The compares favorably with a historical 7 - 10 point increase in untreated patients.
- Patients treated with patisiran achieved a sustained mean serum TTR knockdown at the 80% target level for over nine months and as high as 89.6% between doses.
- The ongoing open-label extension study is designed to evaluate the long-term safety and tolerability of patisiran administration.
- The mNIS+7 measurement is the primary endpoint of the company's Phase 3 trial of patisiran in FAP patients.
- Shares are up 13% premarket on good volume.
Sep. 15, 2014, 11:22 AM
- Alnylam (ALNY -2.3%) hires three new executives. It appoints Karen Anderson as SVP, Chief HR Officer. She joins the firm from Biogen where she was VP, HR for R&D and Corporate Development.
- It appoints Laurie Keating as SVP, General Counsel and Secretary. She joins the company from Millennium where she was SVP, General Counsel and Secretary.
- It appoints Marko Kozul, M.D. as VP, Strategy. He joins the firm from Leerink Partners where he was a senior biotech analyst.
Aug. 20, 2014, 10:41 AM
- The USPTO issues a Notice of Allowance to Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY -0.5%) for claims in the Tuschl et al. patent application 13/725,262. The 262 patent application includes claims directed to compositions that mediate RNAi and compromising a double-stranded molecule with up to 25 base pairs and at least one nucleotide analogue.
- The patent application broadly covers small interfering RNA (siRNA) molecules of various designs, including dicer substrate RNAi triggers and double-stranded RNAi-mediating molecules containing moieties that include unlocked nucleobase analogs among other naturally or non-naturally occurring nucleotide analogues.
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:43 PM
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY -2%) Q2 results: Collaboration Revenue: $7.3M (-16.0%); Operating Loss: ($45.0M) (-111.3%); Net Loss: ($44.1M) (-142.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.58) (-100.0%); Quick Assets: $955.9M (+172.7%).
- No guidance given.
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:12 PM
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNY): Q2 EPS of -$0.63 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $7.3M (-16.0% Y/Y) misses by $2.06M.
- Shares +1.3%.
Aug. 7, 2014, 8:56 AM
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
Jul. 22, 2014, 8:43 AM
- The USPTO issues a notice of allowance to Alnylam's (NASDAQ:ALNY) patent application 13/693,478. The allowed patent broadly covers single- or double-stranded chemically modified RNA therapeutics conjugated with an N-acetylgalactosamine (GalNAc) ligand independent of length, sequence or disease target.
- GalNAc-siRNA conjugates enable durable silencing of liver-expressed disease genes with subcutaneous does administration and a wide therapeutic index. The delivery approach is part of the company's 5x15 genetic medicine strategy.
Jun. 19, 2014, 11:43 AM
- Alpha-1 Foundation philanthropy subsidiary The Alpha-1 Project (TAP) enters into a collaboration agreement with Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY -0.5%) for the continued advancement of RNAi therapeutic ALN-AAT for the treatment of alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT) deficiency-associated liver disease.
- TAP's mission is to work with patients, academia, public health organizations and the private sector in the pursuit of cures and therapies for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and liver disease caused by AAT deficiency.
- Financial terms of the agreement are not disclosed.
- Related ticker: (ARWR -1.6%)
Jun. 13, 2014, 9:22 PM
- Arrowhead Research (ARWR -9.7%) says it is unencumbered in its efforts to develop its HBV drug candidate ARC-520. It has broad access to the IP necessary to develop the product and has no restrictions on its freedom to operate. The company signed a license agreement with Alnylam (ALNY) in January 2012 for HBV-related IP plus it owns other patents related to the drug's technology. It believes that ARC-520 does not infringe on any patents in Alnylam's McSwiggen patent estate.
- ARWR shares took it on the chin today due to the market's perception that ALNY's HBV patents may be a issue for ARWR.
Jun. 13, 2014, 11:41 AM
- Shares of Arrowhead Research (ARWR -16.1%) are down on heavy volume in response to the patent award to Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY -0.2%) expanding its McSwiggen patent estate for RNAi therapeutics. The just-awarded patent (no. 8,618,277) covers the development of RNAi therapeutics for HBV. One of Arrowhead's lead product candidates is ARC-520, an RNAi-based therapeutic for the treatment of chronic HBV infection.
Other News & PR