What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Fri, Jan. 22, 9:37 AM
- In order to give Ocata Therapeutics (OCAT +1.6%) shareholders more time to tender their shares, Astellas Pharma (OTCPK:ALPMF)(OTCPK:ALPMY) extends its offering period to 5:00 pm ET February 9. The most recent period expired yesterday at 5:00 pm ET. All terms and conditions remain as is.
- Previously: Astellas Pharma buys Ocata Therapeutics for $8.50 per share in cash (Nov. 10, 2015)
Nov. 10, 2015, 6:57 AM
- Astellas Pharma (OTCPK:ALPMF)(OTCPK:ALPMY) acquires Ocata Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OCAT) for $8.50 per share in cash or ~$379M. The tender offer will commence no late than November 25 and will not extend beyond May 9, 2016. The transaction will enable Astellas to establish a presence in ophthalmology and a leading position in cell therapy.
- The deal is not expected to impact Astellas' fiscal year (ended March 31) financials to a significant degree.
- OCAT closed yesterday at $4.46.
Other News & PR