Tue, Feb. 23, 7:02 AM
Wed, Feb. 3, 9:19 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:18 AM
- Alliqua BioMedical (NASDAQ:ALQA): Q3 EPS of -$0.18 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $5.01M (+236.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.43M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:17 AM
- Alliqua BioMedical (NASDAQ:ALQA): Q2 EPS of -$0.20 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $3.1M (+198.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.26M.
May 15, 2015, 9:12 AM
- Alliqua BioMedical (ALQA -0.4%) Q1 results: Revenues: $2.1M (+250.0%); COGS: $1.2M (+100.0%); SG&A: $6.5M (-24.4%); Operating Loss: ($7.7M) (+12.5%); Net Loss: ($7.7M) (+14.4%); Loss Per Share: ($0.48) (+34.2%); Quick Assets: $10.9M (-35.1%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $16.3M - 18.8M; Celleration revenue for the 2H15: ~$5.3M - 5.8M.
May 14, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Alliqua BioMedical (NASDAQ:ALQA): Q1 EPS of -$0.21 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $2.1M (+250.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.27M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 4:07 PM
Feb. 24, 2015, 7:48 AM
- Alliqua (NASDAQ:ALQA): Q4 EPS of -$0.34 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.66M (+253.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.04M.
Feb. 2, 2015, 4:58 PM
- Alliqua BioMedical (NASDAQ:ALQA) acquires privately-held Celleration for ~$30.4M in cash and stock, with additional contingent payments in cash and stock if certain revenue thresholds are reached by the end of 2016 or if certain milestones are achieved in connection with product sales in the U.K.
- Celleration's business is based on its MIST Therapy therapeutic ultrasound platform which uses low-frequency ultrasound delivered through a saline mist to the wound bed to promote healing. It generated ~$8.7M in revenues last year.
- The transaction should close in Q2. Alliqua will host a conference call tomorrow morning at 8:00 am ET to discuss the deal.
Jan. 5, 2015, 8:56 AM
- Alliqua BioMedical (NASDAQ:ALQA) signs a group purchasing agreement for regenerative skin grafting products with Premier, an alliance of 3,400 hospitals and 110,000 other providers. The contract provides Premier members access to the company's products at specially negotiated prices and terms.
Nov. 3, 2014, 12:49 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 11:54 AM
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) assigns a new reimbursement code to Alliqua BioMedical's (ALQA +15.7%) Biovance Human Amniotic Membrane Allograft, Q4154, that applies to products used outside of a physician's office. The code, categorized as Level II, expands reimbursement in the outpatient setting and complements the Level 1 reimbursement code already in place.
- CEO David Johnson says, "This decision is a significant step towards obtaining comprehensive reimbursement coverage for Biovance in the outpatient market setting, a key channel for biologic allografts. Most importantly, patients will be able to gain greater access to this technology."
Oct. 31, 2014, 5:16 PM
- Alliqua BioMedical (ALQA +3.6%) Q3 results: Revenues: $1.5M (+275.0%); COGS: $0.9M (+50.0%); R&D Expense: $0.6M (+700.0%); SG&A: $5.7M (+171.4%); Operating Loss: ($5.2M) (-126.1%); Net Loss: ($5.1M) (-131.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.33) (6.5%); Quick Assets: $19.9M (+64.5%).
- FY14 Guidance: Revenue $4.7M-5M (+160%-180%)
- FY15 Guidance:Revenue $11M-13M
- Previously: Alliqua misses by $0.02, beats on revenue
Oct. 30, 2014, 5:06 PM
- Alliqua (NASDAQ:ALQA): Q3 EPS of -$0.33 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.49M (+246.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.11M.
Oct. 6, 2014, 10:04 AM
- Alliqua Biomedical (ALQA +2.1%) amends its exclusive license agreement with Celgene subsidiary Celgene Cellular Therapies for Biovance. It now has the rights to market the advanced wound care product for podiatric and orthopedic applications.
- Biovance is a decellularized and dehydrated human amniotic membrane allograft which Alliqua launched in April 2014. It is indicated for the management of non-infected partial- and full-thickness wounds.
Sep. 3, 2014, 9:34 AM
Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. operates as a biomedical company, provides wound care solutions that will enable surgeons, clinicians, and wound care practitioners to address the entire spectrum of challenges presented by chronic and advanced wounds. The company was founded on October 27, 1997 and is... More
Industry: Drug Delivery & Accessories
Country: United States
Other News & PR