SA News • Mon, Nov. 3
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on ALQA
A Celgene Satellite: An Interview With Alliqua CEO Dave Johnson
- Alliqua recently raised $20.3 million in which Celgene participated.
- Changing landscape in medical reimbursement for wound care may serve as a boon to future sales.
- Alliqua CEO Dave Johnson shares his perspective.
With Favorable Shift In Advance Wound Care Market, Alliqua Could Grow Revenues To $35M Within 3 Years
- Dermagraft's declining sales and its divestiture for pennies on the dollar represent an unfolding shift in the wound care segment.
- The explosive top-line growth of MiMedx and Osiris is a direct result of this shift towards a new wave of wound care products.
- Through an increased sales force and upcoming product launch, Alliqua has positioned itself to benefit from the acceptance of new wound care technologies.
ALQA vs. ETF Alternatives
Alliqua, Inc., is a biomedical company providing advanced wound care solutions & also engaged in contract manufacturing. It develops, manufactures & markets high water content, electron beam cross-linked, aqueous polymer hydrogels used for wound care.
Other News & PR