Short AMAG Pharmaceuticals After Poor Acquisition
Short AMAG Pharmaceuticals After Poor Acquisition
Tue, May 3, 7:06 AM
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Wed, Feb. 17, 8:43 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG) Q4 results: Revenues: $108.7M (+103.9%); R&D Expense: $7.9M (+1.3%); SG&A: $50.3M (+82.9%); Operating Income: $22.7M (+767.6%); Net Income: $7.2M (-95.0%); EPS: $0.20 (-95.7%); Non-GAAP EPS: $1.12 (+239.4%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $418.3M (+236.3%); R&D Expense: $42.9M (+77.3%); SG&A: $160M (+121.3%); Operating Income: $111.2M (+999%); Net Income: $32.8M (-75.8%); EPS: $0.93 (-82.9%); Non-GAAP EPS: $4.43 (+999%); Quick Assets: $228.7M (+91.7%).
- 2016 Guidance: Total Revenue: $520M - 570M from $395M - 430M; Adjusted EBITDA: $255M - 285M; Non-GAAP net income: $195M - 225M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 7:03 AM
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:30 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 10:08 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG -21.1%) Q3 results: Revenues: $96.2M (+277.3%); COGS: $22.3M (+643.3%); R&D Expense: $9.8M (+81.5%); SG&A: $46.1M (+257.4%); Operating Loss: ($1.4M) (-132.6%); Net Loss: ($20.6M) (-999%); Loss Per Share: ($0.62) (-999%); Quick Assets: $167.5M (+40.4%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total Revenue: $425M - 450M from $395M - 430M; Adjusted EBITDA: $210M - 225M (unch); Non-GAAP net income: $165M - 180M from 180M - 195M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:37 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG): Q3 EPS of $1.02 misses by $0.19.
- Revenue of $103.47M (+339.9% Y/Y) misses by $10.41M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Jul. 23, 2015, 7:09 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG): Q2 EPS of $1.12 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $90.32M (+264.2% Y/Y) misses by $3.73M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABC, ADS, AEP, ALK, AMAG, AOS, ASPS, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CMCSA, CMS, COR, CS, CSL, CY, DAN, DFRG, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FIS, FNB, GM, GMT, GNTX, GPI, GPK, HBAN, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IQNT, IVC, JNS, KKR, KMB, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MAC, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MNRO, MRGE, NDAQ, NEO, NUE, NWE, ORI, PDS, PENN, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SHPG, SNA, SQNS, STC, STM, SYNT, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, VAC, VRX, WAB, WCC, WIT, WM, WRLD, XRS
May 5, 2015, 7:19 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG): Q1 EPS of $1.17 beats by $0.29.
- Revenue of $89.51M (+329.5% Y/Y) beats by $4.85M.
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Feb. 9, 2015, 4:16 PM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG): Q4 EPS of $4.67 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.30.
- Revenue of $53.3M (+145.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.61M.
Feb. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 11, 2015, 6:38 PM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG) expects Q4 revenue of $52.8M - 54.5M, including ~$6M from its collaboration agreement with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company for the commercialization of Feraheme (ferumoxytol) ex. U.S. Net product sales should be $47.2M - 48.2M, including $23.8M - 24.3M from Feraheme and $23.1M - 23.6M from Makena (hydroxyprogesterone caproate). Total operating expenses should be $41.5M - 42.8M. Pro forma net products sales should be $72.7M - 74.7M as if the Lumara Health transaction had occurred at the beginning of the quarter.
- Preliminary results for 2014: revenues: $123.8M - 125.5M, including $14M from Takeda. Net products should be $110.1M - 111.1M, including $85.8M - 86.3M from Faraheme and $23.1M - 23.6M from Makena. Operating expenses: $104.6M - 105.9M; quick assets: ~$143.6M. Pro forma net product sales: $252.0M - 255.5M.
- 2015 Guidance: Total revenue: $380M - 420M, product sales: $335M - 375M, Makena sales: $245M - 279M, Faraheme sales: $90M - 105M; non-GAAP EBITDA: $180M - 200M; GAAP net income: $95M - 105M.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of a therapeutic iron compound to treat iron deficiency anemia. It focuses on the development and commercialization of Feraheme injection for intravenous or IV, use to treat iron... More
Industry: Diagnostic Substances
Country: United States
Other News & PR