AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.NASDAQ
Short AMAG Pharmaceuticals After Poor Acquisition
Thu, Nov. 3, 7:17 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AFSI, AGIO, AGU, AKRX, AMAG, AMCX, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, ARCB, ARW, AVP, BCE, BDX, BLL, CCC, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CHTR, CI, CLDT, CNSL, COMM, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CYBR, DDD, DNR, DW, ECA, EFOI, ENB, ENOC, EVA, FCPT, FI, FIG, FMSA, GEL, GEO, GIL, GLOG, GOGO, H, HAR, HFC, HHS, HII, HMHC, HRC, HSC, IBP, ICPT, INSY, IPCC, IQNT, IRWD, IT, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LDOS, LFUS, LINC, LNG, LXP, MFA, MGA, MITK, MITL, MPEL, MPG, MPW, MSGN, NERV, NGS, NNN, NXTM, OGE, ONCE, ONDK, PBH, PDCE, PGTI, PNW, PRFT, PWR, RDUS, RFP, RGEN, ROLL, RWLK, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SPGI, SQBG, STFC, STOR, TDY, TGI, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TVPT, TWI, TX, UNT, USCR, VGR, VWR, WILN, WPC, WRLD, ZEUS
Fri, Oct. 28, 12:40 PM
- Cidara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CDTX) initiated with Buy rating by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Ohr Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:OHRP) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (223% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SRPT) initiated with Equal Weight rating and $53 (28% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG) initiated with Buy rating and $40 (58% upside) price target by Needham.
- Nabriva Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NBRV) initiated with Outperform rating and $14 (138% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PRTK) initiated with Outperform rating and $23 (107% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Glaukos (NYSE:GKOS) initiated with Outperform rating and $42 (midpoint) (26% upside) price target by Wells Fargo.
- Calithera Biosciences (NASDAQ:CALA) initiated with Sell rating and $1 (62% downside risk) price target by Citigroup.
- Heron Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HRTX) initiated with Buy rating and $41 (173% upside) price target by Aegis Capital.
- Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ:CLVS) initiated with Sell rating and $15 (50% downside risk) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Fulgent Genetics (Pending:FLGT) initiated with Overweight rating and $13 (42% upside) price target by Piper Jaffray. Initiated with Buy rating and $15 (64% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Tabula Rosa Healthcare (Pending:TRHC) initiated with Outperform rating and $17 (38% upside) price target by Wells Fargo.
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:XENE) initiated with Buy rating and $18 (121% upside) price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
Tue, Aug. 9, 9:19 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 7:34 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Tue, May 3, 7:06 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG): Q1 EPS of $0.94 misses by $0.17.
- Revenue of $109.3M (+22.1% Y/Y) misses by $15.53M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Mon, Apr. 11, 11:28 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG -2.6%) appoints Ted Myles as SVP, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. He joins the firm from Ocata Therapeutics where he was CFO and COO.
- Read now Time To Buy Biotech Starting With AMAG Pharmaceuticals
Tue, Feb. 23, 6:33 PM
- Snyder's-Lance (NASDAQ:LNCE) will replace California Resources (NYSE:CRC) in the S&P MidCap 400 after Wednesday's close. TREX will take Snyder's-Lance's spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- AMAG Pharma will replace Diamond Foods (about to be acquired by Snyder's-Lance) in the S&P 600.
- LNCE +1.8% after hours. TREX +3.7%. AMAG +4.6%.
Tue, Feb. 23, 1:17 PM
- The FDA approves AMAG Pharmaceuticals' (AMAG +1.1%) single-dose preservative-free formulation of Makena (hydroxyprogesterone caproate injection) for reducing the risk of preterm birth in pregnant women who have a history of preterm birth. The clearance is a good turnaround from the CRL the company received in November.
- Commercialization will commence in Q2.
- Makena was originally cleared in a multi-dose vial format in February 2011.
- Previously: AMAG Pharma receives CRL for single-dose Makena; shares off 11% premarket (Nov. 19, 2015)
Wed, Feb. 17, 8:43 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG) Q4 results: Revenues: $108.7M (+103.9%); R&D Expense: $7.9M (+1.3%); SG&A: $50.3M (+82.9%); Operating Income: $22.7M (+767.6%); Net Income: $7.2M (-95.0%); EPS: $0.20 (-95.7%); Non-GAAP EPS: $1.12 (+239.4%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $418.3M (+236.3%); R&D Expense: $42.9M (+77.3%); SG&A: $160M (+121.3%); Operating Income: $111.2M (+999%); Net Income: $32.8M (-75.8%); EPS: $0.93 (-82.9%); Non-GAAP EPS: $4.43 (+999%); Quick Assets: $228.7M (+91.7%).
- 2016 Guidance: Total Revenue: $520M - 570M from $395M - 430M; Adjusted EBITDA: $255M - 285M; Non-GAAP net income: $195M - 225M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 7:03 AM
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG): Q4 EPS of $1.12 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $120.55M (+136.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.42M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:30 PM
Dec. 16, 2015, 8:24 AM
- Soligenix (OTCQB:SNGX) announces positive results from a Phase 2 clinical trial assessing SGX942 for the treatment of severe oral mucositis (OM) in patients undergoing chemoradiation therapy (CRT) for head and neck cancer.
- Patients receiving 1.5 mg/kg of SGX942, a synthetic peptide called an innate defense regulator that modulates the body's reaction to injury and infection, experienced a median reduction in the duration severe OM of 50% (18 days to nine days; p=0.099) while those undergoing the most aggressive CRT showed a median duration reduction of 67% (30 days to 10 days; p=0.040).
- The data will be submitted for publication and presentation at a future scientific conference.
- OM usually occurs in the mouth of patients undergoing anticancer therapies. It affects ~500K Americans or 40% of those receiving chemo and almost all head and neck cancer patients receiving chemoradiation.
- The FDA has designated SGX942 for Fast Track review for the indication.
- The company will host a conference call this morning at 9:00 am ET to discuss its recent clinical trial results and development milestones.
- OM-related tickers: (OTCPK:CTIX)(NASDAQ:AMAG)(NYSE:XON)(NYSEMKT:OGEN)(NASDAQ:SCMP)
Nov. 25, 2015, 9:10 AM
- The FDA designates Cellceutix's (OTCPK:CTIX) Phase 2-stage oral rinse Brilacidin-OM for Fast Track review for the prevention of oral mucositis, a common and debilitating inflammation and ulceration in the mouth that occurs as a side effect of certain cancer treatments. There is only one approved therapy for the condition, AMAG Pharma's (NASDAQ:AMAG) MuGard oral rinse.
- According to clinicaltrials.gov, the estimated final data collection date for the primary endpoint (WHO OM Score) in the 60-subject Phase 2 trial is June 2016. The estimated study completion date is December 2016.
- Fast Track status allows for more frequent interactions with the FDA review team and a rolling review of the New Drug Application (NDA).