IPOdesktop • Wed, Jun. 25
- To date, AMBX’s collaborations have provided it with over $200 million in non-dilutive funding and have the potential to provide over $1.5 billion in potential milestone payments, plus royalties on.
- However, to-date AMBX has only completed Phase 1 clinical trials.
- AMBX does have the potential to receive $1.5 billion in milestone payments.
- AMBX is a clinical-stage biotechnology firm, seeking to develop bio-conjugate protein therapeutics for the treatment of various diseases.
- AMBX also is involved in numerous collaborative projects with Merck, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ely Lily, and other large firms, which has mitigated some financial risk.
- We are positive on this IPO and suggest biotech investors be so, as well.
There are no Transcripts on AMBX.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
AMBX vs. ETF Alternatives
Country: United States
Other News & PR