Nov. 14, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Andatee China Marine Fuel Services (NASDAQ:AMCF): Q3 EPS of $0.01
- Revenue of $146.3M (+137.5% Y/Y)
Aug. 15, 2014, 4:35 PM
- Andatee China Marine Fuel Services (NASDAQ:AMCF) rallied 54% today after the Chinese supplier of blended fuel oil for cargo and fishing vessels reported Q2 revenue that more than doubled Y/Y to $175M.
- Net income grew to $2.9M, or $0.28/share, reversing a $79K net loss during the same quarter last year.
- AMCF attributed the improved results to its decision to switch from retail fuel oil sales to focus on sales to large wholesalers in extended geographic markets, such as in Shanghai and Zhejiang provinces.
Aug. 15, 2014, 8:37 AM
- Andatee China Marine Fuel Services (NASDAQ:AMCF): Q2 EPS of $0.28
- Revenue of $175.5M (+131.5% Y/Y)
May 15, 2014, 6:35 PM
- Andatee China Marine Fuel (AMCF): Q1 EPS of -$0.33.
- Revenue of $42M (-22% Y/Y).
Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corp. engages in the production, distribution, and retail of fuel for marine vessels. Its products include cargo vessel fuel and fishing boat fuel. The company was founded by An Fengbin on July 10, 2009 and is headquartered in Dalian, China.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR