Thu, Nov. 3, 9:49 AM
Thu, Nov. 3, 8:08 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 6:50 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Mon, Oct. 31, 4:55 AM
- Hawkers of civil and military aircraft - and the money to finance them - will try to drum up new business at aerospace expos this week, conscious their high-risk industry is approaching a turning point.
- China's biggest aviation event - Airshow China - starts in Zhuhai tomorrow. A defense trade show will also take place in Jakarta and an air finance conference in Hong Kong, as well as the annual U.S. business jet jamboree in Orlando, Florida.
- Among the U.S. exhibitors: AME, BA, ERJ, HON, HXL, LLL, LMT, SNA, TKR, TXT, UTX
Thu, Aug. 4, 8:22 AM
- Net income of $138M, or $0.59 per diluted share vs. $156M, or $0.64 in the same quarter a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Electronic Instruments flat; Electromechanical -6%.
- "The economic environment remains difficult to predict as customers remain cautious and capital projects are delayed," CEO David Zapico said. "We believe that our business has stabilized and the second half of the year will be similar to the first half."
- Guidance for Q3: EPS is expected to be approximately $0.54-$0.55. Outlook for 2016: EPS of $2.28-$2.32, with sales down low-single digits vs. 2015.
- AME -8.2% premarket
- Q2 results
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:48 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:07 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Mon, Jul. 11, 4:19 AM
- The Farnborough Airshow takes off today with executives from the aviation industry flying in to complete deals and unveil their latest technology.
- Brexit uncertainty could cloud demand for big jets, as Airbus (OTCPK:EADSY) and Boeing (NYSE:BA) look to snap up some scarce orders from the big carriers.
- Among the exhibitors: AJRD, AME, CAE, ERJ, FLIR, GD, HRS, LLL, LMT, RTN, SNA, SPR, TXT, UTX
Thu, May 5, 8:13 AM
- Ametek (NYSE:AME) declares $0.09/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.77%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14.
Wed, May 4, 7:43 AM
- AMETEK (NYSE:AME) has appointed COO David Zapico as chief executive officer and board member, succeeding Frank Hermance, who will transition to the role of executive chairman.
- Both changes will take effect tomorrow.
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:08 AM
- Ametek (NYSE:AME): Q1 EPS of $0.57 in-line.
- Revenue of $944.4M (-4.0% Y/Y) misses by $20.86M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Mon, Feb. 8, 9:11 AM
- RBC Capital believes that most of Ametek's (NYSE:AME) new headwinds are being driven by increased volatility in its EMIP specialty metals exposures, cutting its PT on the stock to $58 (from $63).
- However, the firm sees this, along with the company's Q4 miss and "cautious" 2016 guidance, as "cyclical near-term challenges."
- RBC remains upbeat on Ametek's longer term outlook because of what it sees as the company's "operational excellence" and favorable capital allocation policies.
Fri, Feb. 5, 6:51 AM
- Ametek (NYSE:AME): Q4 EPS of $0.63 in-line.
- Revenue of $988M (-3.1% Y/Y) misses by $22M.