Wed, Nov. 9, 8:29 AM
- Hospital groups look a bit sickly premarket as investors appear to perceive a less-than-robust future under a Trump presidency.
- Sampling: (NYSE:HUM) -2%; (NYSE:HCA) -16%; (NYSE:THC) -26%; (NYSE:CYH) -18%; (NYSE:UHS) -10%; (NYSE:SEM) -7%; (NASDAQ:LPNT) -12%
- Healthcare services are weak as well: (NYSE:UNH) -3%; (NYSE:MOH) -8%; (NASDAQ:AMSG) -11%; (NASDAQ:AMED) -3%; (NYSE:EVHC) -5%
Fri, Nov. 4, 11:01 AM
Thu, Nov. 3, 5:18 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Thu, Oct. 27, 9:14 AM
Thu, Oct. 27, 8:31 AM| Thu, Oct. 27, 8:31 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 6:58 PM
- Some analysts are coming to the defense of Amedisys (NASDAQ:AMED) after the company's Q2 results, the retirement of CFO Ronald LaBorde, and the disclosure that it was being investigated by the Department of Justice.
- The decline in AMED's stock creates a buying opportunity, says Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut, as increases in the number of outpatient procedures will raise the volumes of home healthcare providers; he rated AMED as a Buy with a $59 price target.
- AMED's Q2 was "superb," its organic volumes were strong, and the company's core trends appear to be strengthening, says SunTrust's David MacDonald, who reiterated his Buy rating and $58 price target.
- Insurers and health systems are utilizing AMED's services more frequently, while its superior quality is enabling it to gain market share, Wells Fargo says in keeping its Outperform rating and $53-$58 price target.
Wed, Aug. 3, 11:00 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 11:04 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Fri, Jun. 24, 6:48 AM
- SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SAGE) initiated with Buy rating and $36 (17% upside) price target by Maxim Group.
- Ignyta (NASDAQ:RXDX) initiated with Overweight rating and $15 (192% upside) price target by JPMorgan.
- Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SMMT) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (84% upside) price target by Janney Capital.
- PRA Health Services (NASDAQ:PRAH) initiated with Neutral rating and $43 (2% downside risk) price target by Credit Suisse.
- Charles River Laboratories (NYSE:CRL) initiated with Neutral rating and $84 (0% upside) price target by Credit Suisse.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals (Pending:RETA) initiated with Outperform rating and $22 (11% upside) price target by Cowen & Company.
- ProQR Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PRQR) initiated with Neutral rating and $4.50 (11% downside risk) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Amedisys (NASDAQ:AMED) initiated with Equal Weight rating and $55 (8% upside) price target by Stephens & Company.
Tue, May 3, 5:34 PM
- Amedisys (NASDAQ:AMED): Q1 EPS of $0.33 in-line.
- Revenue of $348.8M (+15.7% Y/Y) beats by $11.73M.
- Shares -1.8% AH.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:58 PM
- Amedisys (NASDAQ:AMED): Q4 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $337.3M (+12.2% Y/Y) beats by $15.29M.
- Shares +3.25% AH.
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:30 PM
Fri, Feb. 12, 7:38 AM
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) initiated with Outperform rating and $120 (37% upside) price target by Oppenheimer.
- CareDx (NASDAQ:CDNA) initiated with Buy rating and $12 (137% upside) price target by Janney Capital.
- Shire plc (NASDAQ:SHPG) initiated with Neutral rating by Guggenheim.
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RARE) initiated with Buy rating and $104 (95% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Depomed (NASDAQ:DEPO) initiated with Buy rating and $22 (38% upside) price target by UBS.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) initiated with Buy rating and $40 (128% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Leerink restarts coverage on eight stocks: four Outperforms: Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALXN); Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN); Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRTX) and Gilead Sciences (GILD); four Market Performs: Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG); Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB); Medivation (NASDAQ:MDVN) and Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN).
- TESARO (NASDAQ:TSRO) initiated with Buy rating by Lake Street.
- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) initiated with Outperform rating by William Blair.
- Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ:SGEN) upgraded to Buy with $38 (41% upside) price target by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Shire plc (SHPG) upgraded to Outperform with price target of $240 (59% upside) by RBC.
- Amedisys (NASDAQ:AMED) upgraded to Outperform with $40 (15% upside) price target by Oppenheimer.
- Smith & Nephew (NYSE:SNN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by UBS. Price target lowered to 1,100p (4% upside) from 1,250p.
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Canaccord. Price target lowered to $18 (18% upside) from $22.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:BCRX) downgraded Neutral from Overweight by JP Morgan. Price target lowered to $5 (201% upside) from $16.