Thu, Sep. 10, 12:44 PM
Thu, Sep. 10, 9:11 AM
Wed, Sep. 9, 4:57 PM
- American Midstream Partners (NYSE:AMID) -9.8% AH after announcing a public offering of 7.5M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 1.125M units.
- AMID says it plans to use the proceeds to fund part of the purchase of a stake in a company that will indirectly own a portion of the Delta House floating production system and related pipeline infrastructure.
Tue, Aug. 11, 12:58 PM
- American Midstream Partners (AMID +43.4%) skyrockets following yesterday's news that its general partner, ArcLight Capital Partners, would drop down 25% of its 51% interest in Delta House for $162M.
- Delta House is a semi-submersible floating production system and associated oil and gas export pipelines in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
- The announcement provides the clarity to AMID's drop-down plans that investors were seeking, Wunderlich's Jeff Birnbaum says.
- Earlier: American Midstream Partners misses by $0.38, misses on revenue
Tue, Aug. 11, 12:45 PM
Apr. 9, 2014, 3:32 PM
- American Midstream Partners (AMID +2.5%) is initiated with an Overweight rating and $29 price target at Barclays, which likes the series of large, strategic and ultimately transformational changes the company has executed over the past 12 months that improve its financial and strategic stability and position.
- Completed acquisitions and drops have successfully diversified AMID into liquids storage and established its gathering footprint in the Eagle Ford shale, the firm says.
Dec. 10, 2013, 4:31 PM
- American Midstream Partners (AMID) -4.3% AH after agreeing to acquire Blackwater Midstream, a developer and operator of terminal storage facilities, from an affiliate of ArcLight Capital for $60M.
- The acquisition includes Blackwater's three operating terminals, which have 1.3M barrels of storage capacity for a variety of products including chemical, agricultural and petroleum liquid products; the revenues are fee-based and almost entirely derived from take-or-pay lease contracts.
- To fund the deal, AMID will launch a public offering of 2.4M common units.
American Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, develops and acquires a portfolio of natural gas midstream energy assets The Company is engaged in the business of gathering, treating, processing, fractionating and transporting.
Other News & PR