Wed, Aug. 10, 9:08 AM
Wed, May 11, 9:16 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 9:45 AM
- ALPS Alerian MLP ETF (NYSEARCA:AMLP) declares $0.2990/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 14.57%
- Payable Feb. 18; for shareholders of record Feb. 12; ex-div Feb. 10.
May 13, 2015, 10:11 AM
- ALPS Alerian MLP ETF (NYSEARCA:AMLP) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend, 1% increase from prior dividend of $0.29.
- Forward yield 7.0%
- Payable May 20; for shareholders of record May 15; ex-div May 13.
Feb. 11, 2015, 9:39 AM
- Alerian MLP ETF (NYSEARCA:AMLP) declares $0.2925/share quarterly dividend, 1.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.289.
- Forward yield 6.76%
- Payable Feb. 19; for shareholders of record Feb. 13; ex-div Feb. 11.
Feb. 24, 2014, 3:35 PM
- Comparing metrics for the two of the more popular dividend strategies - the SPDR S&P Dividend ETF (SDY +0.4%) and the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG +0.7%) - against the two largest large-cap value ETFs - the Russell 1000 Value ETF (IWD +0.9%) and Vanguard's Value ETF (VTV +0.7%) - Larry Swedroe finds valuations quite stretched for the dividend players.
- The SDY sports a P/E ratio of 17.2x, price/book ratio of 2.5x, and price/cash flow ratio of 10.5x, with the VIG showing similar. The value ETFs have P/E below 14x, price/books below 2x, and price/cash flow below 6x.
- The popularity of dividends has led to a pleasing rise in the values of the stocks, but has thus reduced expected future returns, reminds Swedroe. And for taxable accounts, it's even worse as dividends are less tax-efficient than capital gains.
- Dividend ETFs: DVY, VIG, AMLP, SDY, VYM, AMJ, BDCL, SCHD, HDV, MLPL, YMLP, KBWD, BDCS, DES, PEY, MLPI, SPHD, DIV, DLN, DHS, MLPA, ENY, DTD, DGRW, DON, MLPN, FDL, NOBL, FVD, PFM, EMLP, MLPS, BIZD, MLPG, MLPY, MLPX, MLPJ, SDYL, AMU, YMLI, DVYL, ATMP, DGRS, ZMLP, RDIV, RDVY, MLPW, IMLP, QDYN, ENFR, QDF, QDEF, MLPC
Feb. 6, 2014, 6:26 PM
Mar. 13, 2013, 5:48 PM