What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 17, 2015, 11:05 AM
- Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario has selected Ameresco Canada, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ameresco (AMRC -1.4%) to upgrade campus infrastructure through a Campus Renewal Partnership.
- The $15.5M project is expected to save the University more than $1.5M in avoided energy costs annually for a nine-year term.
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:58 AM
- Net income of $4.2M, or $0.09 per diluted share vs. $7.3M, or $0.16 per diluted share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $16.1M, up 1%; Adjusted cash from operations of $24.6M vs. $1M in the prior year.
- Secured $208M in new project awards in the quarter, a 33% increase; Total backlog increased 3% to over $1.4B; Contracted backlog decreased 5% to $379.3M.
- Guidance for FY2015: Revenue of $625M-$640M, adjusted EBITDA of $43M-$46M and net income per diluted share of $0.16-$0.20.
- Q3 results
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:11 AM
- Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC): Q3 EPS of $0.09 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $189.1M (+12.0% Y/Y) beats by $20.95M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Jul. 30, 2015, 6:05 AM
- Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC): Q2 EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $152.49M (+7.0% Y/Y) beats by $10.16M.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ACI, ACIW, ACOR, ACRE, ADP, ALKS, ALLE, ALU, ALXN, AMRC, APD, AVP, AWI, AZN, BC, BCO, BG, BLL, BUD, BWA, BWEN, CAH, CBB, CBM, CBR, CCE, CCJ, CEVA, CI, CL, CME, COP, COT, CPN, CRL, CRR, CRS, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DCIX, DFT, DLPH, EDR, EME, ENTG, EPD, ERJ, ESI, EXLS, FCAU, FCN, FIG, FMS, GG, GHM, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GVA, HEES, HOT, HP, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IDXX, INGR, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, IVZ, KMT, LBY, LINE, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDLZ, MDP, MDXG, MMYT, MOBL, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MWW, NAVB, NICE, NMM, NNN, NOK, NTCT, ODFL, OSK, OXY, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, PG, PNK, PNW, POT, PRFT, PWE, RDS.A, RFP, RTIX, RYAM, RYL, SC, SCG, SEE, SHOO, SHOP, SMP, SNE, SNMX, SSYS, SUI, SWK, TASR, TDY, TE, TEX, TFX, TKR, TMUS, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VG, VICL, VLO, VLY, WST, WWE, XEL, XRAY, XYL, YNDX, ZBH
May 7, 2015, 6:02 AM
- Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC): Q1 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $115.43M (+14.6% Y/Y) beats by $10.46M.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Mar. 5, 2015, 6:03 AM
- Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC): Q4 EPS of $0.18 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $181.06M (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $7.59M.
Mar. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:27 AM
- Net income of $7.3M, or $0.16 per diluted share vs. $4.5M, or $0.10 per diluted share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Total construction backlog of $1.44B as of September 30, 2014.
- The company narrowed revenue guidance range and reaffirmed net income guidance range for 2014. Revenues are now expected to be in the range of $570M-$600M in 2014 and net income in the range of $8M-$14M.
- Q3 results
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:02 AM
- Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC): Q3 EPS of $0.16 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $168.9M (+4.5% Y/Y) beats by $7.9M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:37 AM
Aug. 18, 2014, 7:59 AM
- Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC) has acquired the energy consultancy and energy project management business of Energyexcel, an independent energy services provider located in the U.K.
- "We look forward to having the Energyexcel team join the Ameresco family, further supporting our commitment in the U.K. market and expanding our capabilities and value-added services to serve local and multi-national commercial, industrial and manufacturing customers in North America and Europe,” says EVP David Anderson.
- The two businesses provide complementary energy efficiency, supply management and sustainability services.
Jul. 31, 2014, 6:18 AM
- Ameresco (NYSE:AMRC): Q2 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $142.6M (+13.0% Y/Y) beats by $20.5M.
Ameresco, Inc. is an independent provider of comprehensive services, energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability and renewable energy solutions for businesses and organizations throughout North America and Europe.
Other News & PR